Testogen Review – Does It Work?
Testosterone is the daddy of all muscle-building hormones. In fact, it’s safe to say that if your testosterone levels are low, building muscle is all-but impossible. Women have about a tenth of the testosterone of men. That’s why they find it so much harder to build muscle than men.
Subsequently, a lot of men turn to testosterone-boosting supplements to raise their levels naturally. In this Testogen review, we’ll reveal if this popular supplement will help increase your T levels.
Increasing testosterone is not just useful for bodybuilders – this crucial hormone has several vital functions that go beyond building muscle.
Testosterone is an important hormone for fat burning, bone density, cardiovascular health, sex drive, and mood. Levels typically peak for men in their mid-30s, and gradually decline after that.
Because of this, exercisers and non-exercises alike can benefit from some testosterone optimization.
Does Testogen deliver on its promise to increase your testosterone levels safely and naturally? Let’s see!
Testogen is a T booster that is made from 100% natural ingredients. According to the manufacturer, Muscle Club Ltd., it’s designed to increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, boost mental and physical performance, and stimulate libido.
Sold in bottles of 120 capsules, Testogen is a top-rated product, and each bottle should last one month. It’s backed by a 100-day money-back guarantee, which certainly suggests that this product delivers on its claims and promises.
Testogen contains a special blend of 11 ingredients. Unlike many testosterone boosters, there are no proprietary blends in this product, so users know exactly how much of each substance they are getting.
The ingredients in Testogen are:
- D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg) – D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that helps regulate and produce hormones. It stimulates the release of testosterone and has been shown to raise levels by as much as 45% in just a few weeks.
- Magnesium (200mg) – magnesium is a mineral that plays a crucial role in testicular health and testosterone production. Most adults fail to eat enough of this vital substance. In studies, magnesium has been shown to raise testosterone levels by as much as 26%.
- Vitamin D (50 mcg) – also known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D plays a crucial role in testosterone production. Testogen contains vitamin D3, cholecalciferol, which can lift your free testosterone levels and decrease estrogen levels.
- Nettle leaf extract (40mg) – nettle leaf increases your free (circulating) testosterone levels, so there is more available for things like muscle growth and increasing your libido.
- Korean red ginseng extract (40mg) – a known aphrodisiac, red ginseng protects the testes from damaging free radicals and increases libido while boosting virility.
- Fenugreek extract (40mg) – this is a herb with libido-enhancing and testosterone-boosting properties. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, so it’s good for your general health too.
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg) – crucial for bone health, vitamin K is also important for maximizing vitamin D production and absorption, which increases the testosterone-boosting effect of vitamin D.
- Vitamin B6 (20mg) – this natural substance has over 100 functions, not least testosterone production. Low levels of vitamin B6 are linked to lower testosterone levels. B6 will also boost your energy levels as well as increasing testosterone production.
- Zinc (10 mg) – found in aphrodisiac oysters, zinc is a mineral that has long been associated with sex drive, libido, and testosterone production. Exercisers often have low levels of zinc because they lose it when they sweat. Zinc is also crucial for healthy sperm production.
- Boron (8mg) – a little boron goes a long way and has been shown to increase testosterone levels by as much as 28% while lowering estrogen levels. Boron is a trace mineral found in the Earth’s soil, and most men don’t consume enough.
- Bioperine (5mg) – made from black pepper, this substance is added to lots of supplements because it makes the active ingredients easier to absorb. While Bioperine doesn’t directly influence testosterone production, it makes the ingredients in Testogen more potent.
- Non-active ingredients – Testogen contains a few additional, non-active ingredients, including gelatin, silica, and magnesium stearate. While most of these substances are unimportant, the presence of gelatin means Testogen is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it’s an animal by-product made from processed animal skins and bones.
How to use Testogen
Testogen is very easy to use. Simply take four capsules on rising, and before your breakfast. For best results, the manufacturers suggest that you should use Testogen consistently for two months before taking a 7 to 10-day break.
This will prevent any downregulation of your natural testosterone producing functions.
Does Testogen have any side effects?
Testogen is designed to increase your testosterone levels naturally and safely. It contains proven, natural ingredients and is manufactured in a safe, hygienic environment. Increasing your testosterone levels has mostly positive side effects, but there are a few drawbacks too.
Unwanted potential side effects of using Testogen include:
- Acne – teenagers in the throes of their testosterone peak often experience acne breakouts. While your testosterone levels won’t be as high, any increase could result in a few spots. Washing with antibacterial soap should prevent this problem.
- Lower testosterone production – if you use Testogen for long periods, it could lower your ability to produce testosterone. While you will “bounce back” when you stop using this supplement, to avoid this problem, Testogen should be used in cycles of two months on, and 7-10 days off.
- Increased aggression – some users may find that they have shorter tempers than usual when using Testogen. This is a by-product of increased testosterone. While this side effect may be welcome in the gym or on the sports pitch, it may be less so at home or in the office. Users should take care to control their emotions and keep a lid on any symptoms of increased aggression.
Testogen pros and cons
Consider the following pros and cons before buying and using this product.
- Proven, natural ingredients. Testogen doesn’t replace your natural testosterone but, instead, stimulates your body to produce more of its own. This means fewer side effects, especially compared to anabolic steroids.
- Easy to use. With no injections to worry about, no gels to rub into your skin, and no patches to wear, Testogen is very easy to use. Just take four capsules first thing in the morning before breakfast.
- Contains no banned substances. Testogen contains nothing that will result in a positive drug test. That’s important if you play sports or work in an industry where compulsory drug tests are the norm.
- Helps you build muscle and burn fat at the same time. For many men, this is the ultimate fitness, exercise, and bodybuilding goal. Building muscle and burning fat simultaneously mean better, faster results from your training.
- Good for your libido. If you are unhappy with your lack of sex drive, Testogen can help. Increasing your testosterone levels will restore lost libido and also boost your stamina and virility.
- Not suitable for women. The ingredients in Testogen are designed to increase natural testosterone in men and not women. Women should not use this product, as increasing testosterone levels could lead to health problems.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. Testogen capsules are made from gelatin, which is an animal product.
- May take several weeks to be effective. Testogen is not a quick fix for low testosterone levels. You’ll need to use it for 4-8 weeks before seeing any effect.
Low testosterone affects lots of men. While some suffer from what doctors call andropause, where levels are medically low, others are just on the lower side of normal. Lower than average levels are rarely treated.
Instead, men with lower than normal testosterone levels go through life struggling to build muscle, gaining weight and body fat, and with a low sex drive.
This doesn’t have to be the case!
If you suspect your testosterone levels are a little on the low side or just want to optimize your levels for better results in the gym, Testogen can help. Made from 100% natural and proven ingredients, this product can help raise your testosterone levels by increasing rather than replacing your own hormones.
This means Testogen very safe to use.
You’ll need to use Testogen for 4-8 weeks for it to produce noticeable results, but with its well-designed formula, you should be delighted with how well this product works.
Boost your bodies natural testosterone production with Testogen!