TestoFuel Review – Does It Work?
Not getting the results you want from your workouts can be very frustrating. In some cases, the lack of progress is down to following the wrong diet. In others, it’s because your workout doesn’t match your goal. For many men, the problem may be more serious – low testosterone.
Testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, tends to decline with age (1). It’s crucial for muscle building, fat burning, sex drive, and mood. If your T-levels are low, your progress in the gym will grind to a halt.
Some men resort to hormone replacement therapy to fix this problem, but that can be expensive, and not all men qualify for it. Others just accept low testosterone levels and go through life feeling less than their best.
However, there are supplements that can help increases testosterone levels. And, unlike hormone replacement therapy, these supplements increase your T-levels naturally. That means no unwanted side effects.
One of the most popular natural testosterone boosters around is TestoFuel.
What is TestoFuel & How Does it Work?
TestoFuel is a muscle-building supplement that contains a range of ingredients that increase the body’s ability to produce testosterone naturally. Testosterone levels tend to peak in your mid-20s and early 30s and then decline after that. Low levels of testosterone make building muscle all but impossible and also promote fat storage. Low T-levels can also affect many aspects of your health and can impact your mood and confidence levels too.
Unlike hormone replacement therapy, which uses exogenous testosterone injections, gels, or implants to raise T-levels artificially, TestoFuel encourages your body to produce more testosterone itself. This means that T-levels rise naturally and gradually, reducing the risk of unwanted side effects to virtually zero. Because of this, your testosterone levels will never exceed your body’s requirements. Instead, your levels will be optimal.
Benefits of TestoFuel
TestoFuel is designed specifically for men with low testosterone levels, and anyone who wants to elevate their levels to a safe maximum. The benefits of this supplement include:
Increased Muscle Mass
Testosterone is an anabolic hormone. That means it plays a crucial role in muscle building. While you can build muscle with low levels of testosterone, it’s very difficult. That’s why women, who have about 1/10th the amount of testosterone as men, have such a tough time building muscle mass (2). TestoFuel increases your testosterone levels, which makes building much easier – both for men and women.
More Energy and Better Stamina
Low levels of testosterone can leave you permanently tired. And if you do manage to get up and work out, your energy levels won’t last long. By increasing your T-levels, TestoFuel can help put the wind back in your sails, so you have all the energy and stamina you need for exercise and life in general.
Increased Fat Burning
Testosterone is not just a muscle builder; it’s a fat burner too. Low levels of testosterone are commonly linked to abdominal fat storage and the dreaded man boobs, where fat is stored around the chest. Increasing testosterone can speed up fat burning, preferentially removing it from the abdomen and chest.
A lot of men with low T-levels lack motivation, competitiveness, drive, enthusiasm, and even suffer from depression. Men are affected by low levels of testosterone in the same way than women are affected by low levels of estrogen – mentally as well as physically. By getting your T-levels back to normal, TestoFuel can help restore your joy for life.
Increased six drive
As well as being an anabolic hormone, testosterone is an androgenic hormone, which means it affects your sex drive. Many users of TestoFuel report that their sex drives are much higher when using this product.
TestoFuel contains several proven testosterone-boosting ingredients:
- D-Aspartic Acid – known as DAA for short, this natural substance increases testosterone and growth hormone production. Both hormones are inextricably linked to muscle growth and fat burning.
- Vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin plays a significant role in testosterone production and mood. It’s no wonder that most people feel happier and healthier in the summer when Vitamin D levels tend to be naturally higher.
- Oyster extract – oysters have long been associated with increased libido. They are well-known aphrodisiacs. Oyster extract is a concentrated source of zinc, a mineral vital for testosterone production.
- Ginseng – this Asian herb is traditionally used to improve mood, brain function, and strengthen the immune system. Ginseng also increases blood flow, which can help with stamina, leading to better workouts.
- Fenugreek – high in zinc, magnesium, and selenium, the herb fenugreek increases both total and free testosterone levels. Higher levels of free testosterone mean that there is more available for your body to use.
- Magnesium and zinc – these two minerals are well-known testosterone boosters. They work well separately but are even more effective when consumed together. Almost all well-known aphrodisiac foods contain both magnesium and zinc. The standard American diet is traditionally low in both of these essential substances.
- Vitamins B6 and K2 – both of these vitamins are linked to improved general health as well as increased testosterone levels. Deficiencies in either of these vitamins are linked to lower T-levels.
Is it TestoFuel safe?
TestoFuel only contains natural ingredients. Other than its positive benefits, there are no reported side effects for using this product. It’s also safe for sportspeople and will not result in a failed drug test.
It contains no stimulants, so it won’t keep you awake at night, and the manufacturers also state that women can use this supplement too. It increases your body’s ability to produce testosterone naturally, and that means your levels will never exceed what your body can handle – male or female.
However, you should double-check the ingredients list and make sure you do not have any sensitivities to the compounds that make up TestoFuel. The ingredients are:
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Oyster extract
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K2
How to take it properly
To get the most from this any other nutritional supplement, you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions. TestoFuel is very easy to use.
There are 120 capsules per bottle, and you should take four capsules per day.
This means one bottle will last you a month. You should take all four capsules at the same time, preferably with a meal.
To see results, the manufacturers of TestoFuel recommend that you take this product for at least two months.
While you should see benefits in a week or two, it can take up to eight weeks for your T-levels to reach their peak.
Pricing & best place to buy it
TestoFuel is available from their website as well as affiliates. It can be shipped worldwide so you can buy this product wherever you live except Afghanistan, Algeria, Cuba, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, North Korea, Palestinian Territories, Paraguay, Russia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, and Turkey.
Current prices in USD are:
- 1-month supply – $65.00
- 2-months’ supply – $130
- 4-month’s supply – $195*
*includes one free bottle plus two free e-books.
Secure payment can be made by PayPal, Amazon Pay, or credit/debit card.
Conclusion – Is it Worth it?
Low testosterone levels are a real problem for many men. It not only affects your ability to burn fat and build muscle, but it can also reduce your sex drive and ruin your mood too. It’s especially common in men who are over the age of 40. TestoFuel can help raise your T-levels naturally, with no need for expensive or invasive hormone replacement therapy.
To get the best results from this product, you need to take it for at least two months so it can work its magic. However, because of the proven ingredients, by then, you should really feel it working.
There are cheaper testosterone boosters available, but none of them contain the wide range of T-boosting ingredients found in TestoFuel. This is a well-formulated product that should produce the results you want.
- Maria Chiara Decaroli et al. 2016. Aging and sex hormones in males. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5538340/
- K. M. Haizlip et al. 2015. Sex-Based Differences in Skeletal Muscle Kinetics and Fiber-Type Composition. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4285578/
When it comes to increasing testosterone levels naturally, TestoFuel offers a safe and effective supplement. We highly recommend this product & after trying it yourself, we're sure you'll be convinced too.