Instant Knockout Fat Burner Review
Losing weight and burning fat is rarely easy. In fact, for a lot of exercisers and non-exercisers alike, it’s all but impossible! It invariably means eating less, and that can trigger hunger, cravings, and a lack of energy.
Diets are nobody’s idea of fun and, needless to say, these problems make sticking to any weight loss plan much harder.
Fat burning supplements like Instant Knockout are designed to make losing weight quicker and easier. They contain a range of ingredients that may help make any diet more effective and easier to live with.
In this Instant Knockout review, we’re going to investigate this popular product and see if it delivers on its promises.
Of course, no fat burner will work if you don’t follow a reduced-calorie diet. Even the best fat burners can’t perform miracles.
But, if you are dieting and preferably exercising too, fat burners like Instant Knockout may make the process of losing weight faster and easier.
Instant Knockout is a multi-ingredient fat burner that was originally designed for boxers and MMA fighters looking to lose weight fast before a fight. It contains all-natural ingredients and is sold in bottles of 120 capsules.
According to the manufacturers, Roar Ambition Ltd., this product not only speeds up fat burning, but it also boosts energy, suppresses appetite, and reduces cravings too.
What are the Ingredients of Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout contains ten natural, proven fat burning ingredients. There are no proprietary blends in this product, which means we know exactly how much of each substance is in Instant Knockout.
The ingredients in Instant Knockout are:
- Green tea extract – GTE is one of the most widely used ingredients in fat burners, and that’s because it works! Green tea extract contains metabolism-boosting caffeine and other nutrients proven in studies to speed up fat burning.
- Cayenne pepper seeds – high in vitamins A, C, and B6, this spice increases insulin sensitivity for better carbohydrate metabolism. It’s also a proven thermogenic, which means it turns your fat-burning thermostat up the max.
- Glucomannan – this is a natural fiber that studies show can help reduce your appetite and prevent cravings. Less hunger and fewer carvings mean your diet will be much easier to stick to. With fewer unplanned cheats and less pressure on your willpower, you should find you lose weight more quickly, and with less stress.
- Caffeine anhydrous – caffeine anhydrous is dehydrated caffeine powder. It provides you with an energy boost and also increases your metabolic rate. In addition, caffeine makes fat cells more mobile and easier to burn. Finally, if you exercise, you’ll enjoy the endurance-boosting effect of caffeine as you’ll be able to work out harder and longer than usual.
- Vitamin B6 – this well-known vitamin helps your body turn carbs into useable energy, and also increases your metabolism and boosts fat burning. It’s also good for your health and is especially good for your circulation.
- Vitamin B12 – like vitamin B6, B12 also helps your body use more carbs for energy, preventing them from turning into fat in the process. It also increases your energy. B12 helps you to break down body and dietary fats more quickly, leading to faster, easier fat loss.
- GTF chromium – chromium is a useful mineral that most people don’t eat enough of. It helps increase insulin sensitivity, which, in turn, lowers and stabilizes your blood glucose. Stable blood glucose levels can help reduce cravings and prevent energy crashes.
- Zinc – this mineral plays a vital role in testosterone production. Increased testosterone leads to more muscle mass, which in turn increases your metabolic rate and calorie expenditure. Zinc also helps your body convert carbs and fats into useable energy.
- Green coffee bean extract – green coffee beans are unroasted coffee beans. Their extract contains a compound called chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to delay fat absorption from food. It also prevents sugar cravings and may even preferentially target belly fat.
- Piperine – extracted from black pepper, this substance increases the potency and bioavailability of the other ingredients. It’s also a useful digestive aid, metabolism booster, and may even suppress the formation of new fat cells.
Please note: Instant Knockout DOES NOT contain any ingredients that make it unsuitable for women. However, it should not be used during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding.
How does It Work?
Instant Knockout can help you burn fat and lose weight in several different ways.
- Increased metabolism: Your metabolism is the number of calories you burn each day. The more calories you burn, the faster you’ll lose weight. Instant Knockout contains several thermogenic metabolism-boosting ingredients, including caffeine, green tea, and green coffee bean extract.
- Reduced appetite and fewer cravings: Burning calories is only half of the weight-loss equation. You also need to eat less. While crucial to your success, this is not always (or ever!) easy. Several ingredients in Instant Knockout are designed to prevent hunger and reduce your cravings for sugar.
- More energy: While you don’t have to exercise to lose weight, doing a few weekly workouts will undoubtedly help. However, when you eat less, you may find your energy levels are too low for intense exercise. Instant Knockout contains several energy-boosting compounds that will help you power you through whatever workouts you want to do. Harder, longer workouts mean you’ll burn more calories and lose weight faster as a result.
This triphasic approach to weight loss and fat burning means you should find it much easier to achieve your dietary and body composition goals.
How do you use Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout is very easy to use. Each bottle contains 120 capsules, which, according to the manufacturer, is 30 doses of four capsules.
To use Instant Knockout, simply take your four capsules and swallow them with water. Do not exceed four capsules/one dose per day.
To get the most from this product, you can use it at any of the following times:
- First thing in the morning
- Before workouts
- At lunchtime
Because Instant Knockout contains a lot of caffeine, about the same amount as two cups of coffee, you should not take your capsules in the evening as this could stop you from sleeping.
Are there any unwanted side effects?
Because Instant Knockout contains 100% natural ingredients, most users report very few unwanted side effects. However, because of the high caffeine content, a few people experience the following:
- Racing heart/palpations
- Frequent urination
Because Instant Knockout uses a four-capsule daily dose, it’s possible to avoid these side effects by reducing your intake to three or even two capsules. Alternatively, try splitting your dose and taking two in the morning and two at midday.
However, if you are very sensitive to the effects of caffeine, this may not be the product for you.
With a large and growing percentage of the world’s population overweight or obese, a lot of people are looking for help to lose weight. Subsequently, supplements like Instant Knockout are immensely popular.
With its ability to reduce hunger and cravings, and increase your metabolism, Instant Knockout, when combined with a healthy diet and sensible exercise program, should make losing weight a little easier and more comfortable.
However, despite being made from 100% natural, proven ingredients, even a potent fat burner like Instant Knockout is not a miracle weight loss cure. In fact, it won’t work unless you do.
But, if you commit to the weight loss process, Instant Knockout will multiply your efforts so that you get even better results from your diet and workout plan.
However, if you have issues with caffeine, and find that even a little makes you feel anxious, jittery, or unable to sleep, this is not the product for you. With 300mg of caffeine per serving, you’ll definitely feel this product working!
Deciding if Instant Knockout is the right fat burner is easy with our detailed reviews & ratings.