Weightlifting gloves protect lifter’s hands during reps. They add another layer of protection between the skin and the bar so the lifter won’t develop calluses. Wearing gloves reduces friction and can increase the gains lifters make. Gloves support the lifter and serve as a barrier between the delicate skin on the palms and the fingers.
Weightlifting gloves have a fingerless design that provides support to the lifter and plenty of freedom of movement for them to grip the bar and to have precision while lifting. Using gloves also helps lifters to take the pressure off their bare hands. The weight is distributed to the chest and the back, and this provides stability to the athlete and gives relief to the hands and fingers.
Gloves help to get a better grip by widening the grip around the bar. Some lifters like the high tech fabrics designed to be lightweight and durable. Others like natural fabrics such as suede. Women weightlifters who work with their hands or don’t want calluses to use gloves. Self-care practices like using the right equipment keep hands looking fresh and reduces the strain on the hands.
To best protect hands from blisters or calluses, using gloves is recommended. It makes recuperation time faster. Many are easily washed and designed to give a reliable and consistent performance in the gym. Don’t let small blisters hold you back. Even one can prevent lifters from practicing for a day.
Another benefit of using weight lifting gloves is that they provide wrist support. Many wrap around the wrist, and provide valuable support to the weightlifter. This can make the weightlifter stronger. Lifters who wear gloves might be able to lift more weight by using gloves. This works by distributing the weight being lifted across the forearms instead of just on the fingers, which gives more strength during deadlifts.
Best Weight Lifting Gloves For Women
Workout Glove with wrist-wrap
- ENHANCED GRIP – The flexible neoprene gym gloves feature reinforced silicone-padded palms to improve your grip strength and control over lifting dumbbells, barbells and free weights.
- STABILITY WRAPS – Each glove also features an attached, adjustable wrist wrap to improve comfort and reduce hand tension while doing curls, chin ups, pull ups or other bodybuilding exercises.
- REDUCE INJURIES – The best cross training gloves for WODs, weightlifting and overall fitness, the breathable neoprene helps reduce sweat to keep hands dry and free from calluses and sores.
- VERSATILE USES – Great for standard cross training and powerlifting workouts, these WOD gloves are also great for home gyms, rope climbing, and other indoor/outdoor exercises.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION – ProFitness workout gloves are designed to be functional, comfortable and easier on your hands. If you don’t find all three attributes fit our gloves, return them within 60 days for a full refund.
ProFitness Cross Training Gloves are made for both men and women. The nylon glove body is lightweight, durable and breathable. With an enhanced silicon slip grip, you can get a sturdy grip on the weight bar. The gloves are sweat resistant and can endure a vigorous workout.
- Thumb support
- Silicone grip
- Wrist support
- Machine washable material
ProFitness Cross Training Gloves will help protect wrists, fingers, and joints while working out. The secure velcro closure makes putting them on easy and secure. Use these with heavy weights or doing other cross training exercises to protect hands and fingers from developing calluses.
These are made to be functional, easy on the hands and comfortable. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and a warranty.
These gloves help dedicated athletes to commit to their practice. Serious athletes appreciate the thumb support and other features that make these gloves well built and reliable.
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Secures closed with a velcro closure
- Only one color choice is available
ProFitness Cross Training Gloves are for serious athletes who benefit from the extra support that gloves can give them.
Welteayo Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves
- FULL PALM PROTECTION：No more torn hands and no more calluses. This premium weightlifting glove covers the entire palm and the thumb of your hand is also protected. Made of Silicon Printed Neoprene, a high quality material which is resistant to water, dangerous chemicals, oils, heat and aging making for a long last durable pair of gloves.
- 54CM PRESSURIZED WRISTBAND：Experience these uniquely designed weightlifting wrist wraps that offers both men and women a superior training experience and superior wrist support with each and every work out. Excellent wrist support for performing cross training and Olympic lifts like snatches, clean and jerks, front squats, and other lifts requiring wrist protection.
- EXTRA TIGHT GRIP：Discover the one of a kind palm design of Silicon Printed Neoprene for extra grip on the barbell, pull up bar, muscle up rings, kettle bells, and more! Triple your work load with no rips, tares, or calluses.
- COMFORT：The Wrist Wraps are tightened and loosened with Velcro, providing the user the ability to adjust to their personal comfort. The well thought out open hand design also provides for extreme comfort, giving your hands the ability to breath while doing intense workouts. Less sweat and more ventilation let you have a more comfortable experience , less washes, thus longer lasting gloves.
- Buy with confidence：30-day return refund guarantee, 1-year warranty and lifetime supported by WELTEAYO.
Welteayo gloves provide full coverage and palm protection. They are printed out of silicone neoprene and feature a one of a kind grip enhancing pattern that helps lifters firmly grasp the bar when they are working out.
- Breathable microfiber fabric and mesh
- Extra nonslip grip
The fabric is an open hand design that makes ventilation and breathing that much easier for hands. Workouts can last longer, and hands can be more comfortable for longer. Gloves can last longer between washes.
A pressurized wristband measures 54 cm and provides support to athletes during workouts. The double channel sewing offers twice the protection and more solidness.
Some athletes find that using gloves help to encourage strength in other areas of the body, such as the chest, back, and core.
- Adjustable velcro design
- Breathable mesh fabric
- One-color choice
- Need to be hand washed or washed in a laundry bag
Welteayo gloves are for lifters who need to have a super non-slip grip. The anti-slip gel provides a quality grip, and the cushioned foam palm pad is a great buffer between hands and the bar.
Trideer Weight Lifting Gloves
- ❤ KIND NOTICE ❤ All Trideer branded products are sold exclusively by Trideer. Please always check the seller information before your purchase !❤
- ✔ ALL-PURPOSE GLOVES: Adjustable strap for WRIST PROTECTION and PERFECT FIT.Suitable for Weight Lifting, Pull Up, Exercise, Fitness, Gym Training and General Workouts.
- ✔ SILICA GEL PALM for the BEST GRIP and effectively PROTECTING THE HAND FROM CALLUSES AND BRUISING.
- ✔ COMFORTABLE & EASY WORKOUT: Made with high quality ULTRALIGHT microfiber to allow for a comfortable workout, BREATHABLE mesh on the back keeps your hands dry. A pull buckle on the fingertip designed to make it easy take off .
- ✔ 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE (Sold as PAIR)
The Trideer weight lifting gloves have 3 different color choices for women to choose from. They are available in pink, purple and black with the Trideer logo stitched on the front.
- Thumb and the back of the gloves are made out of a mesh fabric
- Silica gel palm pad
- Microfiber fabric
These are high-quality gloves that have an amazing 12-month guarantee. Trideer Weight Lifting gloves are made out of an ultralight, microfiber fabric that is comfortable on the skin and helps lifters to have long and productive workouts.
An added bonus is that the palm is silica gel which prevents sweating and helps to make the grip strong and reliable.
- Beautiful ergonomic designed made to help you get the most out of your workouts
- Silicon design also provides shock absorption effects
- The gloves run small, so when you order them make sure to order a size up from what you normally wear
Trideer weight lifting gloves are for lifters who want lightweight gloves that are as beautiful as they are strong.
RIMSports Weight Lifting Gloves
- FUNCTIONALITY: RIMSports' gym gloves are the ideal lifting gloves that can serve as both women weights gym gloves. These workout gloves are made from lightweight material to allow for a comfortable workout. Our training gloves are also designed to support lifting weights for gym weights for women, and are perfect for workout with weights or using the flexibility machine. RIMSport’s training gloves were also created to aid with gym weights and can function as wraps gloves
- VERSATILITY: You can use our RIMSports' weight lifting gloves as ladies gloves,workout gloves, gym gloves, rowing gloves, lifting gloves, biking gloves, support gloves, training grips, on gym weights equipment, on bar weights for women, with the aerobics ball, doing cross training, using core fitness dumbells, and any other workout activities that require protection for your hands. These lifting gloves are also designed with no slip contact padding to give a firmer hold
- QUALITY: These fingerless workout gloves are produced from fabric that is breathable, so less perspiration accumulates and your hands move freely when lifting weights. Additionally, unlike other gym gloves, our weights lifting gloves are constructed with 100% leather and spandex for long-lasting durability. RIMSports produce lifting gloves women love because they are washable (hand wash) and can maintain its original high quality for years to come.
- STRENGTH: These are the best weightlifting gloves women prefer to use, because it helps you strengthen your body, while protecting your hands from calluses and blisters. They are also very robust and durable, and provide superior cushioning on the palm side, so you can grip with confidence. Moreover, these gym workout gloves are lightweight and the diagonal velcro strap holds the gloves securely in place, so when you bend your wrists the strap will stay in place.
- DIVERSITY: Unlike our competitors that only serve up three colours and standard sizes, #rimsports gloves for women provide you with a range of colors and sizes, giving you the freedom of choice! Why should you settle for baby blue if purple is more your style! These super stylish gloves are on fleek because they give you the support you need, and protection you expect, from RIMSports!
RimSports are multipurpose and versatile gloves are available in an amazing seven different colors. Lifters can choose from black, blue, turquoise, gray, pink, purple and red.
- Quality nylon and leather material
- Wide wrist strap that latches diagonally
They’re made from leather and nylon, which can provide a soft and comfortable fit. It has a long, adjustable wristband that adds support to the wrist.
The RIMSports gym gloves are made to be durable and high quality. You can wash them by hand for lasting support for years to come. With a wide, diagonal wristband, the whole hand and the wrists are supported during workouts.
- Seven colors so lifters can express their personal style or match to a uniform
- Made to be durable and long-lasting
- Need to be hand washed
- Can shed debris so they might need to be washed before use
RimSports gloves are for people who want personalized color choices and a different gym glove that offers superior materials and a unique wristband.
Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves
$19.95 in stock
- NO MORE CALLUSES NO MORE TORN HANDS * Full palm protection. This premium weightlifting glove covers the entire palm and the thumb of your hand is also protected. Made of Silicon Printed Neoprene, a high quality material which is resistant to water, dangerous chemicals, oils, heat and aging making for a long last durable pair of workout gloves. LESS RIPS AND TARES, MORE PEPS AND PR'S
- BUILT-IN WRIST WRAPS SUPPORTS FOR HEALTHY WRISTS * Experience these uniquely designed weight lifting wrist wraps that offers both men and women a superior training experience and superior wrist support with each and every work out. Excellent wrist support for performing Olympic lifts such as snatches, clean and jerks, front squats, and other lifts requiring wrist protection.
- EXTRA TIGHT GRIP * Discover the one of a kind palm design of Silicon Printed Neoprene for extra grip on the barbell, pull up bar, muscle up rings, kettle bells, and more! Triple your work out load with no rips, tares, or calluses TODAY.
- COMFORT * The Wrist Wraps are tightened and loosened with Velcro, providing the user the ability to adjust to their personal comfort. The well thought out open hand design also provides for extreme comfort, giving your hands the ability to breath while doing intense workouts. LESS SWEAT and MORE VENTILATION equals NO BAD SMELLING Gloves, less washes, thus longer lasting crossfit gloves.
- Order Now * And If For Whatever Reason You Don't Absolutely Love Your Fit Active Sports Weightlifting Gloves . Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem)
The FitActive ventilated workout gloves have a backless design that some lifters might prefer. It gives comfort and a range of movement that additionally isn’t too hot or constricting. There is full palm coverage to protect from calluses and blisters.
- Ventilated, open back design for more air, less moisture and less time needed to spend washing the gloves
- Ideal for a variety of workouts
The built-in wrist straps offer additional support to lifters while the fabric is silicon printed neoprene that offers extra grip on the weights and bars.
These are made for lifters of all skill levels and the company offers a full refund guarantee. Use less tape and have full palm coverage when working out.
With the perfect amount of padding, lifters feel comfortable and supportive even during long work out sessions.
- Built-in wrist strap to support hands and wrists
- Ultra non-slip printed silicon neoprene fabric
- The velcro strap faces inward
- Sizes run large, and because of the unique design it might be difficult to pick the right size
FitActive ventilated workout gloves are for lifters of all skill levels who want a comfortable and airy pair of lifting gloves. They are versatile for floor exercises, such as pushups, as well as weight work like deadlifts.
Harbinger Women's FlexFit
- Designed specifically for women
- Fully adjustable wrist closure
- TechGel cushioning system
- Machine wash and dry leather
- Leather palm pads protect hands and enhance glove durability
The name brand Harbinger is popular among lifters and these gloves are designed specifically for women.
- Antimicrobial treated
- Nylon and leather design
- BiFlex technology to make gripping easier on the lifter
They are available in two colors, white and purple and are also antimicrobial treated which can help to prevent smell and bacteria.
With a flexible design the BiFlex palm integrates the leather and other materials for a natural and comfortable range of motion. The TechGel palm pad, the gloves have added support that makes lifting weights easier.
They have a short finger length which maximizes exposure to the bar, which means more control for the lifter.
- Specially made for women’s hands
- Short finger length that ends at the first joint
- Only available in two colors
- The stitching is not reinforced
These gloves are simple to take care of because they are machine washable and dryable. Harbinger gloves are for weightlifters who want comfort and style.
Sweaty Hands Gloves
- Weightlifting Gloves Designed by ACTUAL Weight Lifting Gym Rats - REAL Cowhide Leather and Suede - These workout gloves DO NOT have built in wrist wraps - Serious weightlifting bros and girls know that attached wrist wraps serve no purpose. - EXCLUSIVE V02Max Flex Fit Custom Fabric for Maximum Air Circulation Designed for SWEATY HANDS
- BUILT-IN QUALITY with out annoying wrist wraps. Our custom designed Flex Fit workout fabric stretches for a custom fit. If you feel you need wrist support, then strengthen your grip and forearm. No workout gloves is going to compensate for a weak physique.
- We offer Men's Sizes and Colors and Women's Sizes and Colors.
- Are you serious about your cross training WOD? Then get serious about the gym gloves and weight lifting gear you use! Our weightlifting gloves are ergonomically designed for PERFORMANCE first, and unmatched comfort second. Our goal at GymPaws is to Motivate You To Workout More, and Get More From Your Workout! 100% No questions asked guarantee.
- Why do the most frequently bought exercise gloves have spelling errors in their own product description? Because they're not by an ACTUAL fitness brand or company. Our GymPaws team of Certified Personal Trainers, Sports Medicine and Weightlifting Pros, and college and professional althetes develop design, and test all of our products. In real time, in a real gym.
Sweaty Hands gloves are available in men’s and women’s sizes. For women, they can choose from 3 color choices: bubblegum pink, cobalt blue, and onyx black.
- Unique design made by fitness professionals to support weightlifters and their unique needs
- Made out of genuine leather and suede
- Women’s sizing options
- Ventilated fabric
They are made out of genuine leather and suede. Some lifters might prefer the feel and flexibility of the natural gloves.
They also have a sturdy weight to them that might be more comfortable than the natural fabric gloves. Triple-stitched seams tightly hold the gloves together. These gloves can be machine washed and dried.
With V02 Max ventilated fabric, the gloves deliver a steady circulation of oxygen to hands. The GymPals Workout Gloves were designed by certified and licensed personal trainers, physiologists and gym enthusiasts, so they are made with their daily needs in mind.
The thumb cradle is reinforced so you can use these gloves in even heavier or longer workouts. The American Fitness Professionals Association rated these gloves an A+, so they are well known for their quality and for their durability.
- Triple stitching and reinforced thumb cradle
- Especially good for sweaty hands
- Available in three different colors for women
- Don’t have any padding so they may be more difficult for beginners to use
Sweaty Hands gloves are serious workout gloves for weightlifters who want their workouts to work them out.
Anmsports Padded Fingerless Gloves
- Better Hand Protection - Protect hands, palms and wrists from rough barbells and pull up bars, abrasions, blisters and callouses for safer, effective training.
- Versatile Workout Support - The ideal fingerless CrossFit gloves, these can be used for deadlifts, strength training, dumbbells, gymnastics, cleans and more.
- Multipurpose Sport Gear - The padded palm and strong wrist Velcro strap make our weight lifting gloves perfect for powerlifting, daily fitness and gym routines.
- Breathable Comfort - The strong, durable terry cloth doesn‘t require hand chalk, reduces sweating and chaffing, and gives you full range of hand and wrist motion. Each glove also feature pull tabs on the fingers to make them easier to remove.
- Enhanced Durability - Along with premium padding on the palm, our exercise gloves offer superior craftsmanship, high-quality stitching, and adjustable Velcro.
Anmsports gloves are made for men and women and are designed to protect hands from blisters and calluses during workouts.
- Breathable terry cloth fabric and mesh design
- Velcro strap and superior stitching so they stay on
The color choices are black and pink. The Anmsports Weight Lifting Gloves are versatile, with velcro wrist support and padded palms.
These are described as the ideal Crossfit workout gloves, with full hand coverage and fingerless design.
With a comfortable terry cloth design, they are naturally flexible and breathable. No hand chalk required– the gloves provide all of the necessary support needed in the gym. They’re made with superior stitching, expert craftsmanship, and a sturdy velcro design.
- Good padding to prevent from blisters or calluses
- Well designed gloves that are made to last
- Sizes might run a bit large for women with small hands
Anmsports gloves are the ideal choice for Crossfit athletes.
MRX BOXING & FITNESS Weight Lifting/Exercise Grip Gloves
- 【PREMIUM PROTECTION FOR HANDS: Your hands are one of your most important assets. They allow you to do the things you enjoy doing every day. That’s why these weightlifting gloves were created to protect your hands from the roughness of heavy-duty lifting equipment. The gloves keep you safe from bruising, calluses, and more to ensure your endurance.】
- 【QUALITY, DURABLE & FLEXIBLE: These gloves are made from high-quality materials, including genuine Amara leather. The palm is reinforced with this quality leather and Amara fabric, providing you with a nearly indestructible product. This pair of gloves features a hook and loop closure, ensuring a secure, tight fit with a long strap for extra wrist support.】
- 【ALLOWS FULL DEXTERITY: When you train, you want your gloves to make your workout easier rather than get in the way. These fingerless gloves only cover 3/4 of your fingers so that you can use your fingertips. With this kind of dexterity, you can use your cell phone with ease and carry out fine motor activities that other unspecialized and full-fingered gloves keep you from.】
- 【OPTIMIZED FOR LIFTING: We’ve designed these gloves with lifters like you in mind. The stretchy material keeps your hands cool as you sweat, and the fingers are padded for optimal impact protection, better grip, and improved comfort as you pump iron. Your hands and fingers will be able to bend naturally so that you get the best possible workout.】
- 【ABOUT MRX BOXING & FITNESS: At MRX Boxing & Fitness, we provide products that improve strength, endurance, striking power, and success in fitness activities. We carry a full range of gloves, MMA products, and weight training gear to perfect your workouts. Our top-quality products are built to withstand abuse so you can perform your best. We offer fast, same-day shipping on all orders and 100 satisfaction.】
MRX gloves have a feminine flair that some women weightlifters might like. They are available in three colors: purple, pink and sky blue. The front has a floral design and say women’s power on them, which might be an inspiring message needed during especially vigorous workouts.
- Womanly colors and design
- Genuine leather
They are optimized for lifting, with support for the wrists, fingers, and thumbs. With stretchy material that stays dry even while the lifter is sweating, Both the fingers and the palms are padded, which can make lifting heavier weights easier to do with fewer blisters or calluses.
These gloves are made from high-quality, genuine Amara leather that gives comfort and protection while pumping iron. With a natural bend, fingers and hands can move easily.
The fingers cover ¾ of the hand and allow for fine dexterity activities like using a cell phone as well as plenty of coverage while lifting weights.
- Specially made for lifting weights
- Full protection
- Might not have enough padding for heavier weights
- Can run small
MRX gloves are for woman weightlifters who want quality gloves with a girly touch.
Tourdarson Weight Lifting Gloves
$13.99 in stock
- ★Breathable&Comfortable★—Made with high quality lightweight microfiber, Breathable mesh on the back keeps your hands dry. Pull Tabs on fingers make it easy to pull gloves off
- ★The Best Protection★—With rubber padding and unique design of Silica Gel Anti-Slip printed layer adds extra insulation and enhances grip strength to improve safety and prevent abrasions, burns, calluses and blisters.
- ★Terry Cloth Design★——Specially designed terry cloth on the back of thumb to wipe your face and sweats without taking-offs during pull ups and weight training.
- ★All-Purpose Gloves★—Suitable for Weight Lifting, weighted training, powerlifting, pull up, general workouts, bodybuilding, exercise, fitness, gym training.,etc.
- ★Super Convenience★—With our famous 100% satisfaction. If there is any quality problem, Contact us for 100% refund or replacement.
Tourdarson gloves are breathable, nonslip and are available in four different colors: black, blue, gray and pink. They are easy to put on and off, with tabs on the fingers to make taking them off easier.
- Terry cloth design
- Nonslip silica gel design
With a super-soft microfiber fabric, they are easy to take the sweat off and to stay dry while lifting weights. The Tourdarson Weight Lifting gloves have rubber padding and silica gel anti-slip printed layer for a better grip, which is essential in performing your best on the mat.
The back has a terry cloth design that is breathable and can help in wiping the sweat off in the gym. It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Ideal for athletes of all levels
- Padding to prevent blisters and calluses
- Sizing runs a bit big
Tourdarson gloves are a good pair to bring to the gym for women who like lightweight comfort and flexibility.
Xhaus Weight Lifting Gym Workout Gloves
- ENHANCED GRIP - The flexible neoprene gym gloves feature， protects your hands from calluses, reduces friction discomfort all while still maintaining a strong grip on what you are holding onto
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST WRAPS SUPPORT - The Weightlifting gloves with wrist wraps can make you stronger and improve comfort and reduce hand tension
- UNRIVALED COMFORT and VENTILATED - lifting gloves is made of Lycra material，lightweight, breathable and stretchy material, to increases flexibility, comfort and fit
- VERSATILE USES –Gym workout gloves are great for home gyms, and other indoor/outdoor exercises , they can be used for weight training, fitness, cross training, bench press, pull ups, rope climbing and many more
- RISK-FREE: Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and the reason why we are successful. Your Weight Lifting is backed by our Unconditional lifetime update free policy. If you have any issues with your order, simply click the “Contact Seller” button in “My Orders” to message us.
Xhaus Weight Lifting Gym Workout Gloves comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. What do you have to lose?
- Ventilated Lycra construction
- Silicon gel-padded palm
- Available in 4 sizes
Xhaus Weight Lifting Gym Workout Gloves are half-finger workout gloves that are constructed from Lycra. This material is highly flexible, far more than leather or even nylon, providing for exceptional comfort every time you flex your hands.
The palms-on these gloves are injected with a moldable silicone gel, which forms thick pads between your pressure points and your weights. If you’re lifting heavy weights for strength training but don’t appreciate it when the bar digs into the palm of your hand, these gloves provide a solid solution.
The Xhaus gloves also have a rubberized pad on the palm for extra grip. This gives you plenty of confidence that you won’t drop your weights and is a great choice for working out with kettlebells or other difficult-to-hold weights. On the other hand, the rubber isn’t as durable as the leather you’ll find on many other gloves, so it’s a bit of a tradeoff.
These gloves feature a fat, heavy wrist band that provides a lot of support. Just be careful when you order them; the sizing runs a bit small.
- Good wrist support
- Thick, padded palms
- Plenty of grip
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Sizing runs small
These gloves are constructed from lightweight, flexible Lycra for maximum comfort.
NICEWIN Unisex Padded Weight Lifting Gloves
$15.79 in stock
- BREATHABLE: Soft, breathable and light mesh cloth is used on the dorsal and palm part to increase flexibility and comfort, perforattions on the palm to keep hands cool and dry.
- ANTI-SKID: Design of three-layer material for the palm, the inner and outer layers of ultra-fine fiber keep the gloves soft and breathable, the middle SBR material to ensure the antiskid effect and shock absorption.
- DURABLE & SAFE: The outer surface is printed with silicone pattern to maintain the best grip force and increasing durability, preventing slippery injuries threats away from your exercise or outdoor activities.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN: The gloves can be easily removed by pulling loop on the finger. And the cloth on the thumb can help to wipe the sweat. The wrist fastener can provide you with adequate support and unparalleled security.
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES: This unisex gloves with wrist support is greatly used as functional occasions such as weightlifting and heavyweight exercise, also good for daily uses like fitness, running and other general exercises.
NICEWIN Unisex Padded Weight Lifting Gloves are available in three different colors: black, blue, and red.
- Lycra construction
- Leather-reinforced knuckles
- Three-layer palm pads
- Available in 4 sizes
- Available in 3 colors
NICEWIN Unisex Padded Weight Lifting Gloves are designed to provide maximum protection not just to your palms, but also to the backs of your hands. Like most of the gloves on our list, they have a half-finger design. They also feature small loops on the backs of the fingers, to make them easy to remove.
These gloves provide plenty of wrist support, with wide, sturdy bands that velcro shut to prevent your wrists from giving out while you’re pushing through that last set. However, the stitching leaves something to be desired, and may start to come loose over time.
The NICEWIN gloves have unique, three-layer palm pads: an inner fabric layer for comfort, a middle leather layer for durability and scratch-resistance, and an outer silicone layer that helps you maintain your grip on your dumbbells or barbells.
- Good wrist support
- Anti-slip palms
- Rugged knuckles
- Low-quality stitching
The reinforced knuckles on these gloves help protect the back of your hands from bumps and bruises.
Atercel Workout Gloves
- ☆ INNOVATIVE PALM DESIGN MAXIMIZES YOUR GRIP - We researched how hundreds of people use gloves to enhance our ergonomic design, leverage the muscle direction and placement and optimize grip functionality all to bring you a better glove. The result protects your hands from calluses, reduces friction discomfort all while still maintaining a strong grip on what you are holding onto.
- ☆ UNRIVALED COMFORT - Atercel gloves is made of lightweight, breathable and stretchy material, to increases flexibility, comfort and fit. Ideal for general workout, exercise, gym training and cycling.
- ☆ SIZE FOR SUCCESS – This exercise gloves is snug-fit design, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIZE ACCORDING TO THE SIZE CHART (The last picture). We offer 5 different sizes for you to maximize effectiveness, perfect choice for both men and women. Slip your hands into the gloves and adjust the wraps for a personalized fit.
- ☆ HUMANIZED DESIGN - Designed with a pull loop system for easy removal, a towelling panel on the back of the glove for wiping away sweat, and the soft mesh fabric inside fit the front of hand to keep your palm cool and dry all workout long.
- ☆ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We’re so confident you’ll absolutely love our weight lifting gloves that we’ll exchange or refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED in the very unlikely event that you don’t. So purchase now to bring your game to the next level.
Atercel Workout Gloves’s palms are very forgiving, among the softest on the market.
- Lycra construction
- Silicone-injected, microfiber-backed palms
- Available in 5 sizes
Atercel Workout Gloves are constructed from Lycra, which is flexible enough to fit a variety of hands within the same size range. Considering that there are five sizes available, they’ll fit just about anyone provided your measurements are in the right vicinity.
The palms-on these gloves are injected with a silicone pad that’s exceptionally thick, enough to provide plenty of cushion during pushups, HIIT training, weightlifting, and more. But as the late Billy Mays would say, that’s not all. The inside of the palms is lined with microfiber, providing a soft touch that feels like something you’d wear for comfort, not utility.
The only thing we don’t like about these gloves is the wrist straps. They’re simple elastic, and don’t provide a ton of support. On the other hand, they’re also easy to get in and out of, which is a nice feature when you’re finished working out and ready to hit the showers.
- Plenty of padding
- Breathable design
- Soft and flexible
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Limited wrist support
These gloves are exceptionally breathable, keeping your palms dry throughout your workout.
Cobra Grips FIT Weight Lifting Gloves
- (REGISTERED PATENT No. # 2750562 D752695) THE ONLY GEAR YOU NEED IN YOUR GYM BAG Replaces a grip pad, your lifting grips & power hooks
- One SIZE Fits All With Adjustable Wrist Straps. Say Good BYE To WRIST WRAPS Our lifting grips have a built-in wrist support wrap for enhanced comfort
- NO MORE SLIPS, NO MORE CHAFFING Provides ample padding to protect the palms & gives a tight grip
- A TRULY COMFORTABLE FIT Fully adjustable 6mm neoprene gym glove alternative won't hold you back
- PATENTED Ergonomically engineered with safety in mind; Maximum protection for the wrist
Cobra Grips FIT Weight Lifting Gloves are one size fits all, so there’s no need to consult any price charts before you buy.
- Multi-layered leather construction
- Unique reverse-hook shape
- One size fits all
Cobra Grips FIT Weight Lifting Gloves are a bit of an oddball, but they’re so odd that we had to include them on our list.
There are a lot of hook-style gloves on the market, which provide added support to your palms while you lift. The only problem? They add girth and can prevent your fingers from wrapping all the way around the bar.
These gloves feature a reverse hook, which extends from your wrist and curves back towards your palm. This ensures that your barbell or dumbbell is completely surrounded. This design leaves your fingers free. No need for breathable fabric, since your fingers are fully exposed. It also makes the gloves easy to put on and take off. Just undo the wrist strap, and drop them into your gym bag.
- Excellent wrist support
- Helps you lift heavier weights
- Very easy to put on and take off
- Leaves your fingers exposed for other tasks
These gloves have a unique design that’s worth every penny you pay.
VBG VBIGER Workout Gloves for Men Women
- 【Soft & Lightweight & Durable】 - Made of breathable and elastic lycra, soft and comfortable. The microfiber and anti-slip silicone on palm makes these workout gloves become ultra abrasion-resistant in use. These wrist wrap exercise gloves are durable and functional, give you the support you need, suitable for spring summer and fall !
- 【Reduces Impact & Anti-slip Gloves】 - The parts of palm and thumb have adopted thickened pads which provide shock absorption protection and relieve pain and fatigue. Besides, the anti-slide grip silicone aims to prevent sliding when doing sports. The exercise gloves can effectively protect your palms from callus and blister during the high-intensity exercise, making it easy and comfortable for long-term training.
- 【Adjustable Supportive Wrists & Breathable】 - The wrist strap combined with upgraded self-adhesive strap stably fixes the gloves and provide protect, allows you to put on and take off conveniently. The back of workout gloves can relieve stuffiness and block ultraviolet rays to some extent. The breathable holes are for improving air permeability.
- 【Reflective Strip & Finger Loops】 - The reflective strips increase the visibility in the dark and decrease the possibility of accidental injury when doing sports at night. The pull loops on the fingers make it easy to take off the gloves when the hands are sweaty.
- 【All-purpose Workout Gloves】 - These wrist wrap training gloves are designed to support all outdoor and indoors sports for women and men. These gloves can use as gym gloves, grip gloves, rowing gloves, training gloves, weightlifting gloves, biking gloves, cycling gloves, support gloves, pull up gloves, fitness gloves,running gloves, boating gloves, etc.
VBG VBIGER Workout Gloves provide superior anti-slip resistance.
- Lycra construction
- Anti-slip silicone palms
- Available in 3 sizes
VBG VBIGER Workout Gloves are Lycra half-finger gloves that provide a lot of support for your hand. While the wrist strap isn’t as beefy as many you’ll see on our list, the thick strap widens out and extends all the way across the back of your hand, as far as the base of your pinky. This provides a lot of extra support, particularly for curls and pushups, which put a lot of strain on your fingers.
Like other Lycra gloves, these are breathable, which will keep sweat from pooling up in your gloves and getting your fingers all slick. They also provide an excellent grip, thanks to the silicon palm pads. The downside of their design is that there are no finger loops, which makes them awkward to take off at the end of the day.
- Reinforced wrist and back of hand
- Plenty of grip
- Very flexible
- Hard to put on and take off
These gloves are very well reinforced, for plenty of added strength.
Key Information about Weight Lifting Gloves
Women’s gym gloves vary, and it depends on the athlete what type of gloves are best. Some prefer natural fabrics and maximum coverage, while others prefer no gloves, straps or a backless design.
Developing a workout routine might involve gloves for the whole practice, or when trying especially heavy weights. There are a few factors to keep in consideration when purchasing gym gloves.
One of the first considerations is the material. There are many different types of material available. Man-made gloves can be made out of microfiber, nylon, silicon neoprene or some other synthetic fabric. These are lightweight, and some are made to be more durable than others.
Natural fabrics include suede or leather. These have a rich feeling that might have the toughness and durability that a lifter wants during practice. The type of material used might be important to someone who has practical considerations, like the smell, or ethical ones, such as vegans. They also play a role in how long the gloves last and the washability of them.
The fit of gloves is another consideration that should be kept in mind while shopping. Some gloves run smaller than others, while other gloves might offer more sizes for a more precise fit. Other gloves have an adjustable velcro strap that helps to secure the glove to the wrist and to offer additional support.
Women’s hands are naturally smaller than men’s so a unisex glove might fit some women better than others. The right fit can make a big difference in the quality of the workout and how well the gloves protect the athlete from blisters or calluses while pumping iron.
Some gloves are made to be long-lasting, while others are “throwaway” gloves made with less craftsmanship. A durable pair of gloves will be made out of quality fabrics, have reinforced or superior stitching, and might provide some kind of satisfaction guarantee.
Some lifters are perfectly happy with a cheap pair that they might need to replace, while others need a high-quality pair of gloves to perform their best and to make the most gains.
Almost all weightlifting gloves are a fingerless design, so there is more control and precision while lifting. Some might have a shorter finger length, to the first knuckle, and others have a longer finger length. Whichever one is most comfortable for you is the type that you should use. Some people develop calluses on their fingers and need the extra protection, while others are fine without it.
Gloves with the right amount of padding can make lifting heavy weights easier the first time. Other gloves have minimal paddings, with the “no pain no gain” mentality. Padding can be made out of rubber, soft gel or other materials.
There are gloves with printed or specially made surfaces to enhance grip during weight lifting. Others don’t have this feature. It can be something to keep in mind and play around with, to see if whether or not you prefer the grip.
There are many different kinds of weightlifting gloves for women available right now. Women’s gym gloves can be made out of many different fabrics, and there are various color and pattern choices for women who like to have fun with their outfit choices.
Some lifters don’t use gloves. Those who do protect their hands from calluses and blisters, and get additional support for their wrists, arms, chests, and back while working out in the gym.
Whether you prefer natural fabric or synthetic fabric, there is a pair of weightlifting gloves for you that will give you the comfort and support you need. Weightlifting gloves are different from regular gloves because they have a fingerless design made to make gripping the bar easier and to give the hands more dexterity.
When choosing the right weight lifting gloves for you be sure to read through our buyers guide of what to look for as well as the detailed reviews we have provided.