Best Vibrating Foam Roller
We all suffer from muscular aches and pains from time to time. This is doubly true if you work out. While you can just choose to ignore or work through any discomfort, using a foam roller is often the better option.
Foam rolling, also called self-myofascial release, helps remove the knots and adhesions that cause muscle pain and stiffness. While a regular foam roller can work wonders, a vibrating foam roller is often even more effective.
But which is the best vibrating foam roller?
To help you choose the right product for you, for this article, we’ve tried, tested, and reviewed 12 of the most popular models currently available. After all, if you are going to enjoy all the benefits of foam rolling, it makes sense to use the product best suited to your needs. Otherwise, you could end up buying something that is wholly unsuitable.
After reading our reviews, you should have no problem picking out the best one for you and buying with confidence.
Top-Rated Vibrating Foam Rollers
To the untrained eye, the Hyperice Vyper 2.0 vibrating foam roller looks like a standard foam roller. But, inside, there is a powerful motor that is designed to increase your blood flow and improve flexibility, making it twice as effective as a regular foam roller.
- Powerful 40-watt motor
- Three vibration settings – 45, 68, and 92 HZ
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 6” x 5.3” x 5.3”
- Weight 3lbs
- Polypropylene outer shell
- Grooved exterior for variable pressure
If you want a powerful vibrating roller, this is the one for you. Even on the lowest setting, you’ll definitely feel this product working. It’s also TSA-approved so you can carry this roller on any flight.
- Delivers a deep massage
- Compact, light, and portable
- Long battery life
- Rechargeable, so no extra batteries to buy
- Quite expensive
- Even the low setting may be too intense for some sensitive users
If you are serious about foam rolling, this product could be exactly what you are looking for. Its powerful action will ensure that you get the results you want, and with two hours of use per charge, you should find this product easy and convenient to use. Highly recommended.
- THE VIBRATING FOAM ROLLER TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES: The NextRoller combines vibration and foam rolling to help professional athletes reach peak performance (we’ve been featured on CBS, NBC, FOX, and more). We help the pros excel, and we can help you achieve your fitness goals too!
- CUTTING EDGE 3-SPEED VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY: Choose between low, medium, and high intensities to apply the perfect amount of pressure to each of your sore muscles and joints. The NextRoller can help relieve muscle pain in your lower and upper back, knees, IT band, quads, hamstrings, and more.
- YOUR PERSONAL MASSAGE THERAPIST: Our foam roller incorporates vibration to aid recovery, mobility, and flexibility before and after weightlifting, CrossFit, yoga, jiu jitsu, running, cardio, or any other exercise. It’s the ideal muscle roller for self massage and myofascial release to make sure your body is prepared to excel and remain injury free.
- PORTABLE AND RECHARGABLE: The NextRoller measures 6″ in diameter and 13″ in length. Our simple, included wall-outlet charging cable makes it easy to get a massage any time, anywhere. One full charge will give you over two hours of vibrating massage!
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve crafted the NextRoller out of the highest quality materials and are so sure you will love it that we offer a 100% no-questions-asked one year warranty. Try the NextRoller today, risk-free, and experience unbeatable deep tissue massage from the best vibrating foam roller on the market!
NextRoller is one of the most popular vibrating foam rollers around. Featured on CBS, NBC, and Fox, users include NBA, NFL, and MLB athletes. With its three-speed levels and long battery life, this foam roller is enjoyable and beneficial to use.
- Three speed settings – 20, 40, and 67 HZ
- Very knobbly surface for a deep massage
- Quick charge, long-lasting battery
- 13” x 6” x 6”
- Weight 4 lbs.
- Built-in carry handle
This variable intensity roller is easy to use and is ideal for speeding up post-workout recovery as well as easing general aches and pains. Light and portable, you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Powerful massage effect
- Light and portable
- Fully charged in just three hours
- Good range of settings
- Built to last
- Maybe too firm and deeply textured for some users
The NextRoller is very knobbly, which means it gets deep into your muscles. While this can be beneficial, it may be too intense for some users – especially if you are very sore or sensitive. Because of this, the NextRoller is probably best for athletes and those who like a really firm, deep massage.
$79.99 in stock
2 used from $63.91
- HIGH INTENSITY VIBRATION – Vibration enhances the effectiveness a foam roller has on your muscles. Its powerful motor delivers high-penetration relief and helps roll out tightness better than basic foam rolling.
- 4 SPEED SETTINGS – Low/Medium/High Speed Levels plus an Auto (Pulsating) Level for effortless muscle relaxation. Ideal for warming up, circulation improvement and recovery of sore and tight muscles.
- 17” FULL SIZE ROLLER – Easier to use on both legs and back. Longer but Lighter, ultra portable. Enjoy your personal massage therapist anytime, anywhere.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – Eco-friendly, air injected plastic shell transfers maximum vibration. Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge.
Most vibrating foam rollers are short and compact. While that’s good for portability, it makes treating large areas of your body very time-consuming. This Vulkan roller is longer, which means you can foam roll a much larger area to save time.
- Four vibration settings – slow, medium, high, and pulse
- 17” x 6” x 6”
- Weight 2lbs.
- Soft injected polypropylene shell
- Two hours of use per charge
- Supplied with a wall-plug for easier charging
Looking a lot like a regular, full-size foam roller, this product is soft, comfortable, and easy to use. Not too knobbly, it’s ideal for beginners and users looking for a relaxing but effective treatment.
- Very light
- Soft and comfortable
- Good range of functions
- Shuts off automatically to preserve battery
- Comes with a carry bag
- Well priced
- Not very portable
- May be too soft/gentle for more experienced users
Longer than the average vibrating foam roller and considerably cheaper too, this lightweight product is great for relaxation and improving circulation. However, for some users, it may be too soft and gentle. It’s ideal for beginners and older users.
3 used from $69.95
- IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY & FLEXIBILITY – Our cutting-edge foam roller enhances the effectiveness to aid in your recovery and flexibility before and after weightlifting, CrossFit, yoga, jiu-jitsu, running, cardio, or any other exercise. Its powerful motor delivers high-penetration relief and helps roll out tightness to make sure your body is prepared to excel and remain injury free.
- TRUSTED BY ATHLETES, PERSONAL TRAINERS AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS – Used by professional athletes, fitness trainers and physical therapists around the country, the Surger vibration roller helps the pros excel and reach peak performance levels. With each purchase, you get instant access to our online workout videos, offering instructions and ideas from our professional coaches, so we can help you achieve your fitness goals too.
- MOST POWERFUL VIBRATION ROLLER ON THE MARKET – The Surger has 4 Vibration frequency levels with a 10,400 mAh battery making it the most powerful vibrating foam roller on the market. Choose between 4 intensities to apply the perfect amount of pressure to each of your sore muscles and joints. The superior vibrant massage can help relieve muscle pain in your lower and upper back, knees, IT band, quads, hamstrings, and more.
- PORTABLE RECHARGEABLE & EASY TO READ MANUAL – Compact at 11.5 inches long, and 5.5 inch diameter. For your convenience, the fitness roller comes with a drawstring bag making it easy to carry & take along with you for an on the go workout. In addition, we have designed our manual to be extremely user-friendly, with a quick easy charge, you can now have your comfortable massage wherever you are with a battery life of over two hours.
- 100% LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We’ve proven & tested the SURGER for the highest quality and durability, we are so sure you will love it that we offer a 100% no-questions-asked LIFETIME warranty. Try the SURGER today, risk-free, and experience an unbeatable vibrant massage from the best foam roller on the market!
LifePro Surger is a light, compact vibrating foam roller that is ideal for home and travel. It has a powerful motor and long-lasting battery, so it won’t let you down. Supplied with a carry bag, this is the ideal option for people on the move.
- Four vibration speeds – from 32 to 38 HZ
- 60, 90, and 120-second preset timer
- 10,400 mAh long-life rechargeable battery
- 5” x 5.5” x 5.5”
- Four hours use per charge
- Weighs 4lbs.
- Firm but comfortable surface
The LifePro Surger is a well-priced, compact design that’s suitable for most levels of user. Compact and portable, you can take this roller to the gym or use it in the comfort of your home. The timer is a nice feature and will remind you to move from one part of your body to the next.
- Compact, light, and portable
- Fast charging, long-lasting battery
- Firm but not too knobbly
- Easy to use
- Price includes access to training videos and lifetime online support
- Maximum timer setting is only 120 seconds
- Shorter than many other rollers
While this roller is shorter than some others in this review, this allows you to really focus on small areas of your body. This can be useful for treating specific ailments or injuries. But, if you want a more general massage, this might not be the best product for you.
1 used from $69.69
- RECOVER FROM WORKOUTS FAST: Foam rolling after your workout increases flexibility, mobility, pliability, circulation, & reduces muscle soreness to help you recover quickly post-workout. Used by Professional athletes
- 5 VIBRATION LEVELS: Switch between low & high intensity massaging levels to help relieve sore muscles that include your calves, hips, lower/upper back, shoulders, arms & more
- BUILT TO LAST, LONG BATTERY LIFE: Eco-friendly ABS plastic interior & EVS foam on the exterior w/ a smooth finish & customized grooves. Rechargeable battery LASTS FOR 6 HOURS on its highest intensity
- FREE PDF STRETCHING GUIDE: We worked with professional trainers to create the ULTIMATE stretching guide & will email it directly to you for FREE with your purchase
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We 100% believe in our electric vibrating foam roller! IF you have any issues, we will provide a refund or replacement upon return, no questions asked
If you want to use your foam roller long and often between charges, UrbnFit could be the product for you. With five intensity modes and a very long-lasting battery, this is a premium but well-priced foam roller.
- Six hours of use from a single charge
- LED battery and setting indicators
- Five intensity levels
- 13” x 5” x 5”
- Weight 3lbs.
- Includes paper and downloadable instructions
- Textured, grooved, ABS and EVS exterior
One of the unique features of the UrbnFit roller is its rhythm setting, which changes speed automatically every three seconds. This can help speed up muscle relaxation while maximizing blood flow.
- Compact and portable
- Good range of intensities, from light to very powerful
- Very easy to use
- Must be charged via USB
- Maybe too knobbly for some users
This is one of the most knobbly vibrating rollers on review. While some users like an intense massage, others find it painful. If you prefer a gentler massage, you should choose a smoother design.
1 used from $29.99
- Powerful Vibration: Up to 4,000 vibrations per minute for muscle recovery, physical therapy, and therapeutic massage
- Trigger Point Surface: Uniform, tension-releasing points for a smooth roll
- 3 Speeds: Estimated at 1500, 2500, and 4000 vibrations per minute
- Density Perfected: Just dense enough for deep tissue knot release while avoiding pain
- Rechargeable + Long Battery Life: Experience up to 5 hours of vibration per charge
Most vibrating rollers cost a lot more than their non-vibrating counterparts. In some cases, they cost ten times as much! Thankfully, there are some affordable alternatives for users who want a vibrating foam roller but don’t want to break the bank to buy one, such as the MoveMint.
- Three power settings – 1500, 2500 and 4000 vibrations per second
- Uniform trigger point surface
- Long-lasting, fast-charging battery
- 5” x 6” x 6”
- Built-in carry handle
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Made of high-density EVA foam
If you want a deep massage, this is the product for you. Its very deep trigger point surface will really penetrate any knots you have. However, if you bruise easily or prefer a less-intense treatment, you may find these knobbles too deep for you.
- Very well priced
- Outstanding battery life
- Light, compact, and portable
- Good for trigger stubborn trigger points
- May be too hard for some users
MoveMint is a very well-priced product that will deliver a deep, trigger point-type massage. If you have very knotty muscles, this foam roller can help. But, if you want a relaxing massage to relieve stress, this may not be the ideal product for your needs.
- SAY GOODBYE TO SORE MUSCLES: If you use foam rollers or lacrosse balls to recover, you are going to love the InfinityBall. Its two vibrating spheres dig in deep and allow you to work on your neck, back, legs, and more.
- CHOOSE FROM 4 INTENSITY LEVELS: The InfinityBall has 4 speeds (Low, Medium, High, and Pulse). Whether you just crushed a Crossfit WOD, are sore from a gym workout, or ran a marathon, we’ve got the right level for you to optimally release tension and rejuvenate your muscles.
- TRUSTED BY NBA, NFL, AND MLB ATHLETES: From the makers of the NextRoller vibrating foam roller, the InfinityBall is used by the pros to recover quickly, rehab from injuries, and perform at an elite level.
- PERFORM AND FEEL YOUR BEST: Our dual vibrating ball is loved by athletes, yogis, runners, martial artists, powerlifters, and anyone looking to reach their peak physical fitness.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve crafted the InfinityBall out of the highest quality materials and are so sure you will love it that we offer a 100% no-questions-asked one year warranty. Try the InfinityBall today, risk-free, and experience unbeatable deep tissue massage from the best vibrating massage ball on the market!
When is a foam roller not a foam roller? When it’s a Nextrino Infinity Ball! Looking not unlike two balls joined together, this myofascial release tool is designed for trigger point therapy and allows you to put more pressure on smaller areas to create a deeper effect.
- Contoured shape
- Four settings – low, medium, high, and pulsed
- 75” x 3.75” x 3.75”
- Two-hour battery life
- One-year money-back guarantee
- Supplied with a wall charger
Because of its unique shape, the Nextrino Infinity ball is ideal for treating virtually every part of your body. Its contoured design means it’s especially good for massaging your back as you can apply pressure to your back muscles while avoiding your spine.
- Very small, light, and portable
- Ideal for trigger pointing
- Powerful vibrations
- Short battery life
- Quite expensive
Being small and compact, the Nextrino Infinity ball has to pack a lot of technology into a small space, and the main casualty is battery power. Lasting just two hours, you’ll probably need to charge this product several times a week. But, apart from this minor drawback, this product is fantastic!
$89.99 in stock
12 used from $53.09
- Vibrating foam roller is cordless and rechargeable, with four vibration frequencies that are ideal for pain relief, relaxation, and recovery
- Patented multi-density GRID surface channels blood and oxygen through muscles to increase circulation and accelerate muscle recovery
- Compact 3.5-inch diameter provides less surface area while rolling to deliver targeted relief to deep layers of tissue
- Use to prepare the body for peak performance, by relieving pain and tightness before physical activity
- Measures 12 x 3.5 inches and weighs 2.5 pounds; rechargeable battery lasts up to 2 hours; AC charger included; manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
Trigger Point Performance makes a wide range of foam rollers and other myofascial release tools. Their Grid roller is especially popular. This is the vibrating version of arguably their most popular product.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Multi-density grid surface for gentle and deeper massages
- 12” x 3.5” x 3.5”
- Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Wall charger included
- Two hours of use per charge
- Four vibration settings
At just 3.5” in diameter, this is a very slimline roller. While that does make it portable, it may take some getting used to, especially if you have used a larger diameter roller in the past.
- Easy to transport
- Different massage areas for different treatment depths
- Made by a well-known foam roller manufacturer
- Charges quickly
- May be too low profile for some users
- Short battery life
The Grid Vibe Plus is the vibrating version of an already top-rated foam roller. It’s small, compact, and easy to use. However, it may be too small for some users. The short battery life may also be a drawback for some.
- only have one type of surface, our foam roller has of surfaces that were designed to deliver a true sports therapy massage experience by mimicking different parts of the hand from a .
- by using the latest and most effective recovery tools that your competitors wish they knew about. Our foam roller leverages the power of vibration technology to help than traditional foam rollers!
- helps to transfer the vibrational massage to your muscles and helps target your trigger points for . Select from four vibration speeds to apply the intensity that you need to target sore muscles and joints.
- is to empower athletes like you to perform and recover !
- because your 100% satisfaction means the world to us. Zyllion products are also covered by a (extendable to 2 years with registration). If anything happens to your device within a 1-year period, we will send you a replacement model at no cost to you.
The Zyllion Roller is a well-designed, good value option that has proven to be popular, reliable, and effective. It’s even available in several different colors, so you can choose one that matches your workout wardrobe!
- Three texture zones for a variable massage
- Four speed settings
- Carry case included
- 5” x 6” x 6”
- Weight 2 lbs.
- LED battery indicator
- Extendable one-year warranty
- Two hours of use per charge
The Zyllion manages to be both soft and firm, depending on which part of the roller you use to apply pressure. Combined with the four vibration settings, this means you should be able to get the exact massage you want.
- Light and portable
- Easy to use
- Fully customizable treatments
- Excellent warranty
- Quite short battery life
Providing you don’t mind charging your Zyllion Roller several times a week, this product should provide years of faithful service. It’s not the biggest foam roller around, but it is one of the best value.
$27.99 in stock
- SAFE MATERIALS AND WASHABLE – Soft silicone skin makes the massage ball more comfortable and durable. Tuofang vibrating massage ball Waterproof level up to IP65, it can directly wash by water, but do not stay in the water for a long time.
- CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF VIBRATION MODES – Our massage balls are available in 4 modes: Light, Medium, High and Variable Speed Vibration. Press the power button to switch between each mode. Find the optimum one mode, for effective localized pin-point deep tissue massage to your fascia or muscles or ligaments or tendons.
- TEXTURED SURFACES – Our textured surfaces give you more comfortable information to relax and eliminate pain. It works to massage and relieves your back, hips, legs, arms, waist, feet and etc.
- PORTABLE RECHARGEABLE – Tuofang’s massage ball device is lightweight & Compact & take along with you for an on the go workout. With a quick easy charge, you can now have your comfortable massage wherever you are. (The place with “DC” is the charging port. This product is designed to be waterproof, so the charging port will not be particularly noticeable, and you can charge it by plugging directly into the charging cable.)
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE – 24-hour support, TuoFang provides a 1-year replacement service and lifetime support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.
Massage balls work the same way as foam rollers but allow you to move in multiple directions and put more pressure on specific areas. They are especially useful for treating trigger points. This massage ball from TuoFang is both well-priced and good quality.
- Three vibration settings – 2000, 4000, 6000 vibrations per second and pulsed
- Battery and level LED indicators
- Washable surface
- Supplied with charging cable and storage bag
- Textured, stimulating surface
- Auto shut-off function
- 90 minutes use from a single charge
- 9” diameter
- Weight 1lb.
This massage ball is very small and neat. Ideal for travel, it can be used to treat virtually every part of your body. While the battery only lasts 90 minutes, it charges quickly and, because it’s washable, you should have no problem keeping this product looking (and smelling!) good.
- Takes up very little space
- Easy to use
- Ideal for trigger pointing
- Textured outer is good for stimulating nerves and blood flow
- Washable and hygienic
- Not especially powerful
- Prone to overheating if used on the high setting for more than 12 minutes
If you want a portable and well-priced way to treat small areas of your body, this massage ball is a good choice. But, if you usually massage your entire body, this ball is not ideal because it will take too long, and the motor may overheat.
- ROLL OUT BETTER THAN EVER – Warm up and recover like never before with the next-generation foam roller with vibration! Powerful pulses reverberate through tight and sore muscles, thwarting tension and soreness like no regular roller ever could.
- INCREDIBLE ENGINE – Vigorous workouts require vigorous rehabilitation. Epitomie Fitness’s electric roller delivers intense vibrations with its unmatched vibration engine. Capable of up to 3600 RPM to take you from rigid to relaxed in no time!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR TREATMENT – Restore muscles and maximize performance with the only vibration foam roller with 4 intensity settings and 1 pulsating setting! Each setting relaxes and repairs, sending vibrations deep into your muscles with every pulse!
- RELAX, IT’S RECHARGEABLE – Not only is your foam roller vibrating massager’s battery rechargeable, but it lasts for over 4 hours! It includes a USB cable, but there’s no need to pull it out just yet. The roller arrives pre-charged!
- OUR PROMISE – Hit every workout hard for life when you warm up and recover with Epitomie Fitness’s vibrating exercise roller! It comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring that every training session is your best one yet.
The best foam rollers have plenty of settings so you can get the results you want. Slower vibration speeds are ideal for relaxation, while faster speeds are best for increasing blood flow and nervous stimulation. The Epitomie Fitness Vibra is a great all-rounder that should cater for all your massage needs.
- Four variable speeds – from light to very powerful
- Honeycomb grid to simulate fingers
- High-density foam for a firm but comfortable massage
- Rechargeable battery
- Four hours of use per charge
- LED level and battery life indicator
- Charger and carry bag included
- Weight 3.2 lbs.
- 5” x 5.5” x 5.5”
Reviewers love this well-made, powerful, reliable foam roller. It’s firm but comfortable to use, and it really does feel like fingers are working on your muscles. It’s not the cheapest vibrating foam roller on review, but with its features and build quality, it’s worth the extra cost.
- Easy to use
- Very well made
- Good battery life
- Charges quickly
- Light and compact for travel
- Supplied with everything you need
- Fully charges in under an hour
- Must be charged using a USB
- A little noisy
This vibrating foam roller is the complete package – literally. The box contains everything you need to start using it right away. It’s even supplied charged! Firm but comfortable to use, this product is highly recommended.
$29.99 in stock
- IMPROVES MOBILITY AND MUSCLE RECOVERY – This electric massage ball provides deep tissue trigger point therapy and myofascial release. It improves mobility, flexibility, and speeds up muscle recovery time after working out. It can massage many body parts such as the hips, waist, back, arms, thighs, heels, and plantar fascia.
- UPDATED INDEPENDENT THREE SECTION ROLLER DESIGN – This massage roller ball has an updated three-section roller design that provides greater function as a foot vibration roller. The left and right feet can be massaged independently while you enjoy a smoother free-rolling operation. Say goodbye to other fixed massage balls on the market.
- ADJUSTABLE 4-INTENSITY VIBRATION MODES – This vibrating massage ball with adjustable 4-speed vibration levels meet many peoples’ needs. It features, low, medium, high, and auto intensities. It helps relieve stress, relaxes muscles, and promote blood circulation. It provides a deep tissue massage to your plantar fascia, muscles, ligaments, rigid tissue, and tendons.
- POWERFUL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY WITH 15 MIN AUTO-OFF – The powerful rechargeable Li-battery works up to 120 minutes of continuous use on a single charge and only needs 3 hours for a full charge. The massage ball also features a 15-minute auto shut-off that helps extend the battery life. Simply turn it on again if you want to massage longer.
- EASY TO TAKE ANYWHERE – This massage ball weighs only 1.76lbs and is 6.29 inches long by 3.54 inches wide. It’s portable enough to take anywhere. With a full charge you can massage anywhere such as the gym or office.
The FitIndex Electronic Massage Ball is a multi-textured mini-foam roller that looks a lot like two tennis balls taped together. It’s designed for trigger pointing and general myofascial release treatments. Light and portable, this is the ideal massager for people who travel.
- Four speed settings – 2700, 3200, 3500 vibrations per minute and auto variable
- Two hours of use from a single charge
- 15-minute auto shut-off
- Supplied with an AC wall adapted and charging cable
- 29” x 3.54”
- Weight 1.76 lbs.
- Contoured for comfort
- Silicon surface
While you won’t be able to use this vibrating foam roller to treat large areas of your body, it’s ideal for localized use. Because of its contoured shape, it’s especially useful for massaging around boney prominences without actually placing pressure on the bones themselves.
- Compact, light, and very portable
- Good range of seed settings
- Firm but comfortable to use
- Designed for trigger pointing
- Average battery life
- Takes a long time to charge – three hours
To keep the price down, this product uses a very average battery that takes longer to charge than the device actually runs for. This problem is easy to overcome by charging it overnight. Apart from that minor gripe, this is an excellent vibrating massage tool.
Massage is arguably the oldest form of medical treatment in the world. It’s also very intuitive, and if we feel pain, our first instinct is usually to rub the affected area.
Unfortunately, getting a regular massage is expensive, not to mention time-consuming.
The good news is that, for the price of a hands-on massage or two, you can buy your very own vibrating foam roller so that you can enjoy all the benefits of massage anywhere and anytime.
Foam rolling can help reduce muscle tension, improve blood flow, increase flexibility, and treat and prevent aches and pains. It’s a very beneficial form of soft-tissue treatment. And, with just a little practice, it’s easy to learn, master, and administer. You’ll be amazed at how good you feel after using a vibrating foam roller.
Whether you are a hard-training athlete looking to ease sore muscles after a workout, or a desk worker with lower back pain, regular foam rolling can help. Any of the products reviewed above will help ease your symptoms and leave you feeling fabulous.
Choosing the best vibrating foam roller is easy with our detailed reviews and ratings!