The 14 Best Kettlebells of 2021
Kettlebells are used by fitness enthusiasts around the world. They’re extremely popular due to their benefits and functionality and are used not just by athletes but by casual fitness lovers as well.
Kettlebells as workout equipment bring a unique charm to the table and allow you to try new exercises. While many gyms have kettlebells, you should consider getting one for your home workouts as well.
They are multifunctional and remove the need to invest in several other types of equipment and are also easy to store due to their compact size.
However, it’s important to choose the best kettlebell so that you can enjoy all the benefits that kettlebells are known for.
A kettlebell is an all-rounder exercise tool for athletes that helps them push their limits.
They are popular in weightlifting and CrossFit training and let you perform several exercises including:
There are many companies making kettlebells today and while they may all appear the same, no two products are made equal. This is why it is important to be careful when buying kettlebells.
- VERSATILE : Kettlebells offer the ability to target specific muscle group exercises or a full body workout
- CONSTRUCTION : Made of solid high quality cast iron with no weld, no seam casting and coated in an industrial powder coated finish for enduring protection
- FEATURES : Generous wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two; The flat bottom allows for easy, safe storage and the ability to be used in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises such as renegade rows and handstands
- FUNCTIONAL : Perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts
- CHOICES : This kettlebell group from CAP is available in sizes from 5 pounds to 50 pounds in 5 pounds increments and from 60 pounds to 80 pounds in 10 pounds increments
We picked the CAP Barbell as our top product on the list due to many reasons. It has a solid, non-slippery grip and is also available in a variety of weights.
- Available from 10 to 80 pounds.
- High quality.
- Black enamel finish.
It is scratch and corrosion-proof due to the enamel coating on its surface making it ideal for weightlifters, athletes, and CrossFit enthusiasts.
This kettlebell offers smooth handling and swinging because of the precise weight balance it has. Beginners can start with a 20-pound kettlebell or if you’re a weightlifter then you can choose from up to 80 pounds of weight.
This kettlebell is good for squats, snatches, rotational swings, throws, clean and jerks.
- It comes with a short term 30 days warranty.
- Flat bottom that keeps the kettlebell rested on the ground.
- One-piece cast iron prevents rust.
- Black enamel finish
- Enamel might chip off due to poor care.
- The handle’s a bit narrow
If durability, resistance, and good grip are of importance to you then consider Cap Barbell.
Cap Barbell Fitness
- Helps develop strength, power, endurance and balance.
- Protective vinyl shell to prevent wear and tear.
- Great option for getting a whole body workout in a short time.
People who use kettlebells a bit roughly should go for the CAP Cement. This kettlebell is vinyl dipped and offers extra protection against wear and tear.
- Thick vinyl-coat on the surface to prevent wear and tear.
- Available in 5 – 35 pounds.
- A flat bottom that makes the bell rest on the shelves and floors.
- Good grip (non-slippery).
This kettlebell is a good fit to carry out both advanced and beginner routines. It will help you build muscles and reduce fat.
- It improves endurance and power.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
- It is very easy to clean.
- Ideal for beginners and advanced athletes.
- Edges might turn a bit rough after use.
People who have small to medium-sized hands can use the CAP Cement easily as it is quite narrow.
3 used from $54.66
- KETTLEBELLS: Weights combine function and fun for an exciting and efficient workout - a true fitness classic for men or women of any age, in any weight room or gym
- ULTIMATE WEIGHTLIFTING TOOL: Use kettlebells for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches and rotational swings to develop muscular strength, power and endurance while also burning calories
- WIDE GRIP HANDLES: Wide authentic kettlebell handles help to provide a secure and comfortable grip with no chalk needed
- DURABLE VINYL COATED CASING: Weights are encased in a durable vinyl coating to help prevent floor damage and feature a flat bottom for easy storage an increased exercise opportunities
- COLOR CODED: Kettlebells are color coded for easy weight identification - weight size is also listed in white writing for additional identification
SPRI is known for the perfect grip it offers. It might be a vinyl-coated kettlebell but the handle is manufactured by keeping the element of comfort and security in mind.
The exterior coating prevents scratches and dents which is why it can withstand rough use, too.
- Wide for better comfort.
- Vinyl coating to protect the floor.
- Available in many colors.
- Available from 5 pounds to 50 pounds of weight.
SPRI kettlebell is meant to help perform a variety of exercises including squats, cleans, throws, jerks, rotational swings, and snatches. These exercises promote endurance, power, and strength and also help burn calories.
People with thin hands can opt for a 10 or a 20-pound SPRI kettlebell as it easily fits in the hand. However, for people with a larger body and big hands, the SPRI kettlebell that’s at least 30 – 50 pounds is more suitable because of the thick handle it has.
- Fits both hands no matter the weight.
- The vinyl coat doesn’t melt even when it is too hot.
- Different colors for every weight to recognize easily (good for gyms).
- The vinyl coat protects the floor.
- People with a large physique might not like it as it seems a bit smaller.
If you like smaller kettlebells that can withstand rough use then the SPRI is a good option.
- Kettlebell supports a wide range of resistance-training exercises
- Made of solid high-quality cast iron for reliable built-to-last strength
- Painted surface for increased durability and corrosion protection
- Textured wide handle helps ensure a comfortable, secure grip; hold with one hand or two
- Weighs 25 pounds
If you want a kettlebell that can be used not just by one hand but both then opt for AmazonBasics Cast Iron.
- Available from 10 to 60 pounds.
- Extremely durable quality.
- One year warranty.
The black paint on the surface is meant to offer a sleek look and make the kettlebell corrosion proof. Therefore, expect long-lasting performance from this kettlebell.
- The coat doesn’t chip off.
- Enough room on the handle to use with both hands or single-handedly.
- Textured grip.
- Flat bottoms to place the kettlebell on the ground at rest.
- Snatching exercises can be a bit daunting due to an extra-large handle.
The AmazonBasics Cast Iron is an economical kettlebell that offers good durability, ease of use, and longevity.
- COATED TEXTURE FOR EASY, COMFORTABLE GRIPPING: Non-slip grip for complete control. Durable rubberized coating is color-coded by weight and easy on your wood or smooth surfaces.
- CHALLENGE YOUR BODY FROM ALL ANGLES: GoFit Kettlebells, the dynamic training tool that delivers an intense workout that can be done in half the time of a traditional workout, while producing twice the results.
- IDEAL FOR ANY AGE OR GENDER: The wide range of weights is ideal for anyone wanting to improve fitness.
- IMPROVE YOUR FORM AND POSTURE: Kettlebell training is a very effective way to help you achieve your goals.
- TRAINING DVD INCLUDED: We have a Included a complimentary training DVD with Brook Benton.
The combination of rubberized coating and coated texture on the handle gives this kettlebell amazing durability along with a solid grip. This Vinyl Dipped is a dynamic tool that is meant to improve your posture and work on various parts of your body.
- Available in many weights (7 – 45 pounds).
- 59-minute training DVD included.
- Vinyl dipping protects the floor.
This kettlebell can cater to all the genders and age groups due to its availability in many weights. Each weight is differentiated with a different color for better recognition.
Go Fit Kettlebells are known to help burn body fat when you use them daily and in various exercises.
- Different colors for each weight class.
- The DVD contains useful workout information that can help improve fitness.
- Easier to carry than a dumbbell.
- Comfortable with coated texture.
- Not meant to be used with two hands if you have medium or large-sized hands.
- The handle might get rough with use.
People who want to achieve ideal body fitness by getting an easy to use kettlebell for smooth exercises then this is the right fit.
- BUILD STRENGTH, POWER, AND ENDURANCE: Achieve your fitness goals faster with Rep Ketllebells. Quickly improve metabolic conditioning and increase your overall lean muscle mass. Use them for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other Cross Training workouts.
- ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE: Our kettlebells feature a lightly textured SmoothGrip matte-black powdercoated handle . The unique coating is designed to provide enough grip for the most grueling workouts without damaging your hands. The matte-textured powdercoat makes chalk unnecessary for most people, and resists chipping better than inferior enamel coatings used by competitors. Chipped enamel will cut into your hands and allow the exposed iron to rust.
- QUALITY FEATURES: Our kettle bells are single-cast for maximum durability, no welded handles here! Each weight is color coded with a ring at the base of each handle, and the bottoms of each bell are flat for pushup and renegade row exercises. Easily select your size at a glance, and move between sizes quickly and safely.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: (1) 53lb/24kg Kettlebell. We also offer a full lineup of sizes: 2.2lb/1kg, 9lb/4kg, 13lb/6kg, 17lb/8kg, 22lb/10kg, 26lb/12kg, 31lb/14kg, 35lb/16kg, 39lb/18kg, 44lb/20kg, 48lb/22kg, 53lb/24kg, 62lb/28kg, 70lb/32kg, 80lb/36kg, 88lb/40kg, 97lb/44kg, 106lb/48kg and several sets to choose from.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Money-back 90 day warranty, and if you're not happy we'll do our best to make it right. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. We carry a full line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, power racks, cardio equipment and more!
If you are looking for kettlebells that speak of quality then the Rep Kettlebells won’t disappoint. They come in a diverse range of weights with both metrics printed on them (Kg and Pounds).
A powder-coated handle offers a smooth grip that keeps your hands safe as you workout. As for overall durability, it is quite powerful and is meant to last for a very long time.
- Ergonomic smooth handle.
- Extremely durable thanks to the strong iron cast.
- Flat bottom.
If safety is your concern then the Rep Kettlebells can help you provide peace of mind as they are safe to use. The flat bottom makes it easier to keep the kettlebell on the floor or to store on a shelf.
They are available in many sizes and have professional touch to them which is hardly found in conventional kettlebells.
- Strong grip.
- Improved stability and safety due to the flat base.
- Chip and rustproof.
- Available from 2 pounds to 106 pounds.
If you are looking for kettlebells that are manufactured with superior quality then your search ends here. Rep Kettlebells offer everything an athlete looks for in a kettlebell, from a secured base to a high definition finish.
- DURABLE CAST IRON WITH VINYL COATED FINISH: High-quality solid cast iron kettlebell wrapped with colored vinyl to prevent corrosion, reduce noise, increase durability, protect flooring, enhance appearance, and easy to clean. They can also be swung, either alone or in pairs, for an intense cardio workout.
- COMFORTABLE GRIPPING & PERFECT FOR ANYONE: Smooth surfaces, textured wide handle gives a better & secure, non-slip grip for complete control. Easy for holding, especially with both hands to do the same movement. Ideals for anyone who want to improve fitness with the wide range of kettlebell weights.
- BODYBUILDING & BURNING CALORIES: Our vinyl coated kettlebell is suitable for energy-intensive exercises, boosts muscles’ power, and body endurance. Used for swings, deadlifts, squats & double kettlebell squats, get-ups & snatches, push-ups to correct muscle imbalances, build strength and work out the body parts including biceps, shoulders, and legs.
- FLAT BOTTOM: The vinyl kettlebell with a flat base prevents rolling, easier to upright storage, works as a great safety precaution as well. It fits to hold in push-up position, renegade rows, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring kettlebell with a flat bottom.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND 60-DAY FREE RETURN: When you buy our PVC coated kettlebell, you can relax to know that it comes with a comprehensive warranty policy. Help you enjoy experiences with your kettlebell.
A2ZCARE is known to be highly durable and extremely comfortable to work with thanks to the vinyl coating on the surface. This coating reduces the risk of the kettlebells getting corroded and also protect the floor.
- Easy to hold with both hands or with a single hand.
- Available in a wide variety of weights for every weight class.
- Flat base prevents rolling and accidentally causing damage.
- 1-year warranty and 60-day free return.
This kettlebell will give you amazing control as there’s a wide handle that offers a strong and non-slippery grip. It can be used for squats, swings, deadlifts, snatches, jerks, throws and many more exercises.
Due to the presence of a vinyl coating on the surface, it is very easy to clean. The vinyl coat also gives a shiny appearance to the kettlebell.
- Smooth grip.
- Shiny appearance.
- Superior weight distribution doesn’t put a strain on the body
- Safe to use.
- The handle might begin to get rough after constant use.
If you are looking for a kettlebell that offers good control and flexibility then the A2ZCARE is right for you.
- HIGH QUALITY VINYL COAT FINISH: Durable cast iron encased with color-coded vinyl prevents corrosion, increases durability and protects flooring. Featured in multiple weights varying from 5 to 25 lbs.
- WIDE HANDLES: Smooth, high-quality textured handle provides a comfortable & secure grip for high reps and slow controlled movements. You can also do a multitude of ballistic and grind exercises.
- FLAT BOTTOM: Flat base allows upright storage. It also makes it easier to hold in push-up postion, renegade rows, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
- FOR ALL FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS: Kettlebells can be used by crossfitters, strength trainers, sports performance, HIIT workouts etc. Build up your cardio and muscular endurance with the all-in-one fitness equipment. Used for swings, deadlifts, squats.
- ERGONOMIC: Compact kettlebell size allows you to take your weights to the park, gym or on the go. Use these cannonball-shaped workout tools to get a leaner and tighter figure.
When it comes to cheap kettlebells, sunny vinyl-coated kettlebell makes the list. If you are into grind exercises and slow movements then a kettlebell with better control around the handle is what you need.
Sunny Health & Fitness offers amazing smoothness thanks to the high-quality texture around the handle.
- Suits everyone (cross-fitters, weightlifters, athletes, fitness freaks) etc.
- Flat bottom for easy storage and placement on the floor.
- Ergonomic build.
- It comes in a variety of weights (5 to 25 pounds).
Kettlebells with non-flat bottoms can cause injuries when performing floor exercises, however, this kettlebell has a perfectly smooth and flat bottom that makes it easier to perform ground exercises. You can perform push-ups, deadlifts, etc.
The vinyl-coat on the surface not only gives it a shiny look but also protects it from corrosion, while also keeping the floor safe.
This kettlebell has an evenly distributed weight which makes it easier to perform a variety of exercises including kettlebell wall sit, sumo squats, kettlebell squats, swings, Russian twists, and liberty bells.
- Excellent grip.
- Easy to clean.
- Sits upright on the floor.
- Not available beyond 25 pounds.
This kettlebell by Sunny Health & Fitness is ideal for people who want to perform beginner and mild exercises because they are not heavier than 25 pounds.
Day 1 Fitness
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE FREE WEIGHT: Kettlebells are more diverse than standard dumbbells in terms of motion. Unlike hand weights, these unique bell weights offer the ability to fluidly pivot, tether, and rotate around a set-point during exercise maneuvers.
- DURABLE, HIGH IMPACT BUILD: Each kettlebell is comprised of solid cast iron with a hammertone non-chip finish. Compared to the classic girya, our kettlebell has a vinyl coating at the base to cut back on noise, chipping, and accidents.
- MORE BURN, LESS OUCH: Anyone that works out can appreciate the burn you get after a good sweat session. But straight pain is not good. Our weights have a sanded, seam-free, smooth grip to avoid unnecessary rubbing and blisters associated with kettlebells.
- WHY KETTLEBELLS? Ballistic Russian exercises such as snatches, cleans, swings and jerks incorporate full body motions which means you target more muscles, increase your muscular endurance, core strength, and drive your body into calorie-burning mode.
- MIX AND MATCH: We offer a variety of handled weights in different sizes and colors so you can create the perfect collection of resistance and colors for your workouts. By using different weight groups, you will see significant results in no time.
If you are frustrated with getting blisters by using kettlebells in excess then turn to Day 1 Fitness. They have a rubber seam on the handle that offers a smooth touch and doesn’t cause damage to your hands.
It offers a wide range of uses and is available in a wide array of different sizes.
- Hammertone and a non-chip finish.
- Seam-free smooth grip.
- Available from 5 pounds to 45 pounds.
- Comes in a variety of amazing colors (different color for different weight).
- Flat bottom.
It is essential to conduct proper exercises if you are a beginner to avoid injury. The best part of buying this product is that you get to receive a free eBook that has all the proper techniques that will help you tone your body in the right way.
This kettlebell is hand-sanded which is why they are all very well balanced and have no rough edges that can cut your hand and cause an injury.
- Complete vinyl-coating on the kettlebells offer amazing durability.
- Made up of a single cast.
- Prevents corrosion and reduces noises.
- Some users prefer to have padding on the handle.
It’s the ultimate kettlebell that offers an eye-catching appearance and superior durability at a good price. The Day 1 Fitness company manufactures a vast variety of fitness products and is known to produce quality containing products.
1 used from $49.50
- Bintiva kettlebells are crafted from professional grade cast iron, and encased in a protective vinyl coating to protect both the user, and the exercising surface.
- A special protective bottom ensures stability and safety.
- The kettle weights are color coded by weight to make them easy to distinguish during a fitness program.
- The handle of the kettle bell is not coated to avoid the stickiness associated with vinyl.
- Adding kettlebells to a fitness routine enhances muscular strength, while burning calories, and is ideal for body toning and core strengthening exercises.
The Bintiva is ideal to use at homes and gyms as well thanks to the protective vinyl-coat on it that protects the floor and the user, too.
- The protective base of the kettlebell offers stability and safety.
- It comes in a variety of colors to distinguish among different weights.
- Uncoated to avoid stickiness.
- Manufactured with professional-grade cast iron core.
There’s a protective bottom on the kettlebell that allows it to stand and avoid damage when hit on the floor. This feature also allows users to perform grinding exercises and the ones that are performed on the floor.
The overall structure of this kettlebell fits the bill when it comes to being a well-balanced kettlebell.
- The protective base protects the user as well as the kettlebell from getting damaged.
- Available from 5 to 40 pounds.
- Extremely durable.
- It comes in many colors.
- There’s no coating on the handle and it might turn rough after use.
The Bintiva is suitable for beginners who want to progress from lighter kettlebells to heavier ones. The protective base will help beginners use the kettlebell easily.
- Built to last: The kettle bell is made of solid cast iron with environment-friendly neoprene coating for durability, superior strength&corrosion protection and will effectively reduce noise&protect flooring.No welds, weak spots, or seams.
- Unique Design: The contoured smooth texture handle to provide a secure, non-slip grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary. Special weight markings for easy identification.
- Flat Bottom for Stability: Enable upright storage&floor exercise such as renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
- Premium Versatile Fitness Equipment: The strength training kettlebell will help develop total-body fitness, core strength, and balance. Can be Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout.
- Guarantee:If you are not 100% in LOVE with your RitFit Kettle Bell, just let us know and we'll refund you in full. For a risk-free purchase click "Add to Cart"!
Kettlebells often tend to make a lot of noise and cause wear and tear when used on the ground. If you’ve dealt with such problems then consider RitFit as it’s quite reliable and easy to use.
They are environmentally friendly kettlebells coated with high-end neoprene. It protects the ground from wear and tear and offers good handling, too.
- Flat bottom.
- 100% refund if not satisfied with the quality.
This kettlebell is all about strength, durability, and enhanced handling. The handle on the kettlebell has a smooth textured surface to avoid slips and mishandlings. This allows users to workout without any risk or trouble.
It’s not only suitable for use on the ground but while standing as well. This makes it one of the best kettlebells on the market.
The neoprene coating makes the kettlebell rustproof and gives it extra durability. Moreover, thanks to this coating, the kettlebell doesn’t damage the ground when hit and dragged along accidentally. However, you should still try your best to protect it.
A lot of accidents occur with athletes who exercise with kettlebells. There can be many reasons for it such as poor handle grip, rough edges, but the most common problem is the base of the kettlebell.
Kettlebells having non-flat bases which may cause them to roll over resulting in injuries. However, the bottom of this kettlebell is flat hence there is little to no risk of this kettlebell accidentally rolling on the ground and causing damage or injuries.
It is available in various weights including 5, 10, 15, 20 and 50 pounds. Each weight comes in a different color making it easy to identify the right weight.
- Smooth and doesn’t damage your hands.
- Highly durable.
- Easy to use.
- Bit expensive.
If you are in search of premium quality kettlebells then look no further. RitFit’s are strong, durable, and meant to last for many years. They offer excellent performance and will be with you for a very long time.
- Develops muscular strength, power and endurance while burning calories
- Combines function and fun for exciting and efficient workouts
- Flat bottom prevents rolling and make weights easily storable.
- Made from high-grade cast-iron material
- Wide-range in weight kettlebell set meets all your need from 5 to 40 lbs.
Wacces are excellent for people who are just starting. They are safe and efficient in performance and come with weight markings and different colors as well making it easy to identify the right weight. Plus, they’re quite affordable as well.
- Vinyl dipped.
- PVC coated.
- Flat bottom.
It is important to go for kettlebells that are durable so that they can last long. Wacces kettlebells are not only durable but corrosion proof as well. They are known for longevity and strength.
A large variety of exercises can be performed with a kettlebell, especially floor exercises. To provide ease to the user, this kettlebell has a flat bottom so that it doesn’t roll on the ground and inflict cause damage to the ground.
According to the manufacturer, this kettlebell is the perfect fit to shape your body and burn calories. Its shape is quite different from regular kettlebells which allow it to offer enhanced agility and movement. Therefore, it is perfect for people who want to build muscles and tone their bodies.
It is available in different weight categories, from 5 to 50 pounds. Each weight category has a distinctive color so that users can easily recognize them.
The handle of the kettlebell is wide and offers a solid grip due to the texture of it. Expect good safety from this kettlebell and smooth workout sessions.
- Vinyl-dipped (protects floors).
- Thick construction for longevity.
- Easy to use.
- It can be a bit daunting to use for people with small hands due to the wide handle.
It’s an affordable kettlebell that has good construction and is affordable, too. It can be a good option for people who do not know much about kettlebells.
- CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION, our kettlebells are cast in one solid piece with strong resistance to deformation & wear. The vinyl coat also helps protect your floor, reduce noise, and enhance appearance
- ULTRA-LONG SMOOTH HANDLE, our kettlebells provide ample space for your hands, coordinate with both hands to do the same movement, ultimate comfort guaranteed
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY, enables upright storage, perfect for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats etc
- BEST WORKOUT COMBINING CARDIO & STRENGTH, kettlebell exercise serves as both a strength and cardio workout, improves your muscle strength, and flexibility
- COLOR-CODED FOR CONVENIENCE, color coded kettlebells make it easier for users to distinguish different weights; 12 weight increments available; a perfect option not just for amateur sports lovers but also the experienced athletes
Kettlebells often get deformed and worn out after use, however, Zelus have a strong resistance towards corrosion, wear and tear, and deformation thanks to the solid cast iron on them.
Moreover, these kettlebells are ideal for performing snatches, jerks and a variety of kettlebell related exercises.
- Long and smooth handle offers a better grip.
- Available from 5 to 50 pounds.
- Different weights are color-coded for convenience.
- Flat bottom for easy storage and placement.
The vinyl coat on the body of this kettlebell minimizes noise and protects the floor if accidentally struck.
It is comfortable to use and is non-slippery. Moreover, you can use it with both hands or with a single hand as well.
The flat bottom lets you perform difficult exercises such as mounted pistol squats, handstands that require a well-balanced kettlebell.
- Higher quality kettlebells with flat bottoms that eliminate wobbling.
- Smooth and wide.
- Durable and reliable.
- You might have to use gloves because the handle might get a rough seam with time.
This inexpensive kettlebell is perfect for people who are looking for a better grip and a well-balanced kettlebell.
- SAVE - Add a 2% discount to your order total with each kettlebell you add. Discount applied automatically at checkout!
- FLAT BASE - kettlebells need to be created with a flat base for easy storage and use during floor workouts, kettlebells without flat bases will roll around which makes it hard to store and use during movements like pushups, rows and renegade rows
- GRAVITY CAST - this ensures precise weight, you need to be confident you are training with the correct weights. Kettlebells which are gravity case are more weighted more precisely, kettlebells which are not gravity cast have imperfections in the weight as the mold gets older and cannot be counted on for accurate training
- SMOOTH HANDLES - easy to grip and hold onto but smooth so there is no discomfort in your hands during grueling workouts. Kettlebells with rough handles will chafe your hands and make it hard to complete a workout.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE WORKOUTS, we publish workouts, techniques and how to's you can access with your purchase designed to enhance your workout experience! REVIEWS - Over 100 Five Star Amazon Seller Reviews and thousands 5 Star Reviews Online! LIFETIME WARRANTY - we carefully craft these kettlebells out of a SINGLE piece of cast iron which creates the most durable kettlebell you can make, because of this we are able to guarantee the structural integrity of this kettlebell for your life!
Kettlebell kings defeat most of its competitors when it comes to durability. They have one of the finest cast iron that is meant to last for years even if when used roughly. Also, due to their extra durable manufacturing, the company offers a lifetime warranty on the kettlebell because they believe it is meant to last a lifetime.
- Flat base to perform floor workouts and store the kettlebell easily.
- Gravity cast for precise weight distribution.
- Extremely durable.
This kettlebell is meant to withstand chipping, wear and tear, and deformation. The strong gravity cast on it ensures that it maintains its structure even when you use it roughly.
It makes it easy to perform rows, push-ups because the base is flat and doesn’t cause any inconvenience. It is rustproof and won’t chip off easily.
- Strong grip.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- Prevents rusting and chipping.
- Available from 5 to 60 pounds.
- Can’t fit both hands (medium and large-sized hands).
People who want to invest in kettlebells and expect them to remain useable even after many years, then the Kettlebell Kings will serve them right.
It’s important to pick the right sized/weight kettlebell when you’re searching for one. If you’re a beginner then it is recommended to start with less weight, preferably 5 pounds. You can then increase the weight to 15 pounds and so on once you get the hang of it and know how to use it properly.
Experienced professionals need to consider their level of fitness and body type before choosing a kettlebell weight. The right choice is to choose a weight that doesn’t cause too much fatigue and struggle.
It is important to give proper consideration to the safety factor when buying a kettlebell. This involves checking the handle, thickness, and bottom.
People with smaller hands should be good with a handle thickness between 31mm to 35mm. People with big hands can go up to 38mm thickness. Choosing the right thickness will provide ease of use and reduce slipping and accidents.
The bottom of the kettlebell should be flat so that it doesn’t damage the floor or cause an injury when doing exercises on the ground. Some exercises require contact between the kettlebells and the floor. The sudden rolling of the kettlebell when performing ground push-ups or other such exercises can be disastrous if it lacks a flat bottom.
Handle And Grip
Safety is one of the biggest concerns when it comes to exercising with kettlebells. They can slip from your hand and cause a severe injury.
To avoid that from happening, look for kettlebells that have a non-slippery handle and also a flat bottom so that you can rest them on the ground. Moreover, give good consideration to the seam as it is responsible for offering a good grip. Furthermore, consider investing in a pair of quality workout gloves – reviews here.
Move your hand on the handle to notice if there are any rough patches. If it seems smooth, you are good to go. Apart from that, if you are habitual of working out with two hands, make sure the handle is wide enough to accommodate both the hands.
Kettlebells are manufactured using many materials including vinyl, enamel, powder coated and steel/cast iron. This material is best when it comes to durability as it can resist chipping and corrosion.
Vinyl coating isn’t considered to be much durable and powder coated finishes are good for athletes who are training on long sets.
Steel kettlebells are a mix of both and can be quite good.
Sometimes, vinyl coats aren’t quite durable and might chip off with use. In contrast, iron cast finishes on kettlebells are much strong and resilient to corrosion and wear and tear.
If you are looking for strong durability then cast iron kettlebells are good for you.
Best Kettlebell for Women
There should be a difference when it comes to choosing kettlebell weights for women. Women should start with lighter kettlebells. It is recommended that beginners should start somewhere between 8 pounds to 10 pounds.
Athlete women can go for heavier kettlebells ranging from 15 pounds to 25 pounds.
We pick GoFit as they are more suitable for women and are available in a variety of sizes, too.
Best Kettlebell for Men
The mindset that starting with bigger and heavier kettlebells will help tone your body faster isn’t quite true. There’s a systematic approach to improve your body fitness and it involves increasing kettlebell weights gradually.
Men who have just begun should start with 10 – 20 pounds and athletes can pick above that.
In the case of weight lifters, they can choose heavier kettlebells without any safety concern.
We pick Cap Barbell as the ideal choice for men because it is available up to 80 pounds and have a long list of satisfied customers. Their durability is off the charts thanks to the cast iron finish on them and they also come with a 30-day warranty.
It is of vital importance to choose your kettlebells with great precaution because neglecting factors like safety and durability can not only result in wasting money but can also cause an injury.
If you are a beginner then it is recommended to first seek professional advice from your trainer before buying a kettlebell. This will help you pick the right sized/weight kettlebell.
For more expert advice and reviews visit our homepage.
Finding the best kettlebell is made easier with our detailed reviews!