The busy schedule of many people prompts them to find ways to work out in their own gym at home, in their free time and comfortable space. This necessity of home gyms led to the introduction of many cable machines on the market, that are easy-to-use at home.
Cable machines are so versatile that you won’t get bored trying different and various forms of training exercises. However, the only issue is that there are a lot of cable machines to choose from, and each comes with their own sets of pros and cons.
So, how do you know which is the best cable crossover machine for your home gym? Let’s find out more about cable machines in this guide and learn how to buy the best one for your home. Here’s our list of the 7 Best Cable Machines for Home Gyms.
Best Cable Machines for Home Gyms Available Online!
Powerline PCCO90X Cable Crossover
$444.44 in stock
1 used from $ 397.07
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Crossover machine offers total body conditioning with a 180 degree range of motion
- Includes two cable handles and one ankle strap; chin-up handles, weight plates, and collars sold separately
- Large diameter, high-resin top and bottom pulleys
- Professional carriage system travels on patented nylon bushings
PowerLine Cable Crossover is an extremely versatile fitness gym machine that can fit perfectly in every room.
- Sturdy frame
- Sized to fit indoors
- 8 resin pulleys
- 180 degree movement
- Chrome cable handles
The assembled dimensions of the PowerLine Cable Machine are 112L x 39W x 82H inches and should accommodate in a room with a ceiling of seven feet.
The frame of the machine is made from sturdy steel tubing with bases that come with rubber stabilizers.
The PowerLine Cable Machine comes equipped with a set of eight resin pulleys with large diameters, which have built-in ball bearings for maximum durability. It is designed to move 180 degrees, in order to make it easy for the users to perform high and low pulley exercises.
This home cable machine offers the users two chrome cable handles, but without weights. The users have the freedom to choose weights according to their needs.
PowerLine Cable Machine allows the users to perform as many exercises as they want because of the comfort and variation it offers.
- Easy to assemble
- Can use both Standard and Olympic weight plates
- Can perform more than 50 exercises
- Quiet operation
- Exercise manual not included with the machine
- The top and bottom pulleys are fixed, which reduces the possibility of some mid-pulley exercises
PowerLine Cable Crossover helps you to achieve your goals of becoming a total performer with its remarkable features. It uses standard weight plates and can use Olympic weight plates; thus leaving a lot of room for weight adjustments and increments.
Body-Solid Pro Club Line SDC2000G2 Dual Cable Column
$2,697.63 in stock
- 2" x 4" steel mainframe with extra tough, tear resistant durafirm
- Dual weight stacks
- In only a 3 ft x 4 ft area, you can perform an unlimited amount of exercises
If you have a limited open space in your home, those bulkier machines simply won’t do. The Body Solid Dual Cable Machine is a compact yet powerful tool that easily fits in a 3ft x 4ft area.
- 160 pound weight stacks attached to cables
- Strong, durable frame
The mainframe of this home cable machine is strong and made from 2 × 4 inch heavy gauge steel.
Fully adjustable vertical pulleys that can be moved up and down easily with help from a pop-pin arrangement.
The pulleys and cable used in this gym machine are of premium quality, ensuring that you have a smooth and exciting workout experience.
- Compact, uses less space
- Uses aircraft quality cables and pulleys
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Fewer prospects for exercises that can only be done on wider machines
The best thing about the Body Solid Dual Cable Machine is that you can carry out more than 100 diverse kinds of exercises.
Valor Fitness CB-12 Plate Loading Lat Pull Down
$267.97 in stock
- Steel frame measuring: 2-Inch x 2-Inch 12 gauge steel tubing
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required
Valor Fitness CB-12 is not just a cable machine, but a complete home gym in a compact design. Thanks to cable locations of high and low cable pulleys, you can perform ample cable exercises. It also includes a latch pulldown bar, rows, and leg extension.
- Strong, steel tubing frame
- High tension pulleys
- Adjustable seat pads
Valor CB-12 has a strong steel tubing frame with high tension pulleys that allow you to use it securely and smoothly.
The adjustable seat pads and four base caps ensure to keep you comfortable and keep your machine stable when you workout.
Despite being compact, the gym cable machine lets you perform numerous exercises like upright rows, tricep pulldowns, ab crunches, standing leg extension and seated row.
This is the best cable machine for the home gym since it is compact, sturdy built, and comfortable.
- Solid steel frame
- Highly durable tension pulleys that ensure safety and smooth performance
- The plate loaded carriage system can hold up to 250 pounds of resistance.
- Weight stack not provided
- Not suitable for very tall and heavy people
Valor Fitness CB-12 is budget-friendly yet effective, as compared to other cable gym machines. It is light, so it is easy to move around.
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine
- In addition to the standard accessories already included with the XM-7626, we've added our XMark Triple Chrome Plated chinning triangle, rotating curl bar, single grip handles, triceps rope and triceps press down bar.
- Hands down the XM-7626 is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories.
- The heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensure the XM-7626 is solidly built, while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
- The XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
If you are looking for a more versatile, slim and decent home gym cable system, then the XMark Functional Trainer is definitely a piece of home gym equipment to add to your list.
- Durable build
- Scratch resistant
- 200 pound weight stacks
The mainframe of the XMark Functional Trainer is built from durable steel, with a corrosion and scratch resistance grey coat finish.
It comes with 200lbs weight stacks; thus making it quite stable and robust, weighing over 800lbs when fully assembled.
This gym machine offers you dual weight stacks that are attached to cable pulleys, and allow you to work each limb separately.
There are 19 exclusive column adjustments that come with several accessories.
The XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine requires little maintenance and operates quietly. It comes with a complete set of add-ons that makes it more versatile and functional.
- Offers true isolateral movements
- Easy-to-use pulleys that offer quick adjustments
- Exceptionally durable metallic cables with PVC covers for smooth operation
- Weight stacks are not upgradable
- Tricky to assemble
The XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine is the best trainer for all users as it offers you the possibility to do more than 35 gym quality exercises. Although it is expensive, it definitely offers great value for the price.
Body-Solid Functional Cable Cross Training Center
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: L 72.5" (1843mm) X D 42.3" (1074mm) X 83.8" (2128mm)
Body Solid Functional Trainer isn’t really the most affordable, but it’s worth the price, given the fact it offers endless exercising possibilities.
- High quality
- 160pound weight stacks
- 180 degree pulley system
- Comfortable to use
It is a high-quality and durable gym machine that comes with two 160lbs weight stacks. The frame of the body is constructed from 11-gauge 2-inch by 4-inch oval tubing.
Each stack arm is upgradable and you can add up to 5 more plates on each stack. The stack arm features a vertical carriage system, made of fiberglass.
The pulley system moves 180 degrees and allows the user to exercise smoothly through multiple planes of motion.
This unit has a dual position chin up bar.
The Body Solid Functional Trainer Machine is equipped with handles, that feature nylon strips making grip comfortable yet strong.
- Non-resistant cable operation
- Exceptional build quality with brilliant powder coat finish
- 4-way adjustable hand straps
- Suitable for people of all builds and heights
- Wide yet compact enough to fit into a home space
- Pulldown bar not included
- The bottom of the weight stack guide rails don’t have rubber stoppers
The Body Solid Functional Trainer offers the possibility to perform more than 25 gym exercises. This machine is surely a great investment for moderate users, who don’t have time to join a gym.
BodyCraft HFT Functional Trainer Home Gym
- Assembled Dimensions: 56 W x 40" D x 82" H. Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings."
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns: 31 height positions and rotate 180 degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. Cable Travel: 79.5 inches.
- Dual 150 lbs. Weight Stacks in 10 lb plate increments, with option to add 50 lbs. to each stack. Weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance in 5 lb. increments. This ration allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Protective steel rear stack covers for safety. Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel. Storage Hooks: Neatly organize and display included accessories for easy access and quick accessibility.
Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer is one of the most flexible, functional, and space-saving home gyms on the market today.
- Sturdy construction
- Two 150pound weight stacks
- 31 height positions
The Bodycraft HFT is a real space saver with the dimensions of 56″W x 38″D x 82″H. The HFT is built with a heavy steel plate and a robust 1-gauge steel tube coating.
Even though it is a very compact machine, it manages to hold an independent adjustable cable column system.
The machine comes with two 150lbs weight stacks, located on both sides that can be upgraded to 200 pounds for a more vigorous exercise.
The cables are weighted at 2000lbs and they are coated with a flexible plastic and use aircraft cable.
Each pulley in this HFT is fully adjustable and thus allows more than 30 height positions with 180-degree
Bodycraft HFT holds many attractive features such as 180-degree swivel, 31 height position, fiberglass nylon pulleys, and laser cut weight stacks helps you perform smoothly.
- Includes several accessories
- The machine has 31 height positions
- The included 150lbs weights may not be enough for many individuals
Along with the limitless number of workouts, one can perform effective strength training workouts with the Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer. It lets the user exhibit a great range of motion and mobility.
Cable Crossover Machine
- Weight are not included
- Extra wide for the best range of motion.
- 180 degrees of movement provide endless choices of Hi and Low Pulley exercises.
- Sold with 2 chrome cable handles.
- Dimensions: 88" H x 166" W x 39" L.
Yukon Fitness Cable Crossover Machine is a perfect addition to your home gym as it offers a wide variety of body toning exercises such as incline flies, one arm rows, and leg kickbacks.
- Adjustable to 14 heights
- Solid construction
- Smooth feel
- Chrome cable handles
Yukon Fitness Cable Crossover is an extra wide machine for the best range of motions. It is about 7 feet tall and 12 feet in width.
It has 14 adjustable heights for the pulleys and weight pegs that can hold up to 250 pounds per side.
All pulleys are made of fiberglass with sealed ball bearings that offer a smooth feel.
It comes with a silver finish, 2 chrome cable handles and a built-in chin up bar.
Yukon Fitness Cable Crossover Machine is a perfect choice for users who need an all-around functional home gym and have plenty of space to house it.
- Extra width that allows a big range of motions
- Great for performing a variety of exercises
- Biggest home gym cable system, but inexpensive
- Needs plenty of room to accommodate it
- Users might need add-ons as it comes with only two chrome handles.
Yukon Fitness Cable Crossover Machine has a large footprint compared to other home gym equipment, thus allowing the user to perform various types of exercises.
Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station
$268.98 in stock
- SPACE SAVER- Versatile, space saver provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system in your home or light-commercial gym.
- DUAL PULLEY SYSTEMS- With 16 adjustment positions to allow the user to perform a wide range of bilateral and unilateral exercises. DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Provides stability and allows the plate loaded carriage system to glide smoothly along the tracks, supplying the perfect amount of resistance.
- WALL MOUNT- The BD-62 attaches to the wall at the top and bottom for added support and stability and to ensure the unit stays in place while in use. If you would prefer to not attach a machine, the Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Station would be a better fit.
- INCLUDES STRAP HANDLES- Two, single strap handles are included in the purchase and can be adjusted to 5 positions. HOLDS STANDARD OR OLYMPIC PLATES- The BD-62 holds Standard Plates but is commonly used with Olympic Plates as shown in photos. Can be used in combination with our EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately) to better secure Olympic Plates.
- ADDITIONAL- The BD-62 measures 80" tall and must be mounted to the wall. The ratio is approximately 1 to 1. Max weight load of 250 lb. Warranty 3-year frame, 1-year cable.
With its compact, space-saving design, the Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station is ideal for home use. However, despite its small stature, this cable machine still allows you to perform a wide range of functional exercises.
- Dual pulley system with 16 height adjustments
- Plate loaded using regular or Olympic weight plates
- Unilateral and bilateral action
- Wall-mounted for increased stability
Cable machines, especially those that feature twin weight stacks, take up a lot of space. In contrast, the Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station is narrow enough to fit into even the smallest workout space. With no fixed weight stack, you can use as many (or as few) weight plates as you like, which means this machine is suitable for all exercises, from beginners to advanced.
- Ideal for home use
- Allows for a wide range of exercise
- Compact, space-saving design
- Supplied with all necessary handles and attachments
- Suitable for upper body and lower body training
- Narrow design means that some exercises may be less effective, i.e., cable crossovers
- Weights not provided and need to be purchased separately
If you are short on space but still want a functional, useful, cable home gym, the Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station is an excellent choice. Possibly not as versatile as a full-sized cable crossover machine, that’s a small price to pay for something so compact.
ARCHON Wall Mount Cable Station
- x 4 Linear Ball Bearings Per Plate Carriage: Engineering that reduces friction on solid steel rods.
- 180 Degree swivel pulleys. 19 Vertical positions providing bilateral and unilateral training.
- Home gym set includes 2 commercial handles. Weight plate rack holds 1" and 2" Olympic Plates
- Vertical upper and lower wall mount: Ability to mount to one stud. (Wood and Concrete Mounting Hardware Included)
- Fitness Equipment for Home Gym: Connect your favorite cable machine attachments or purchase ARCHON Accessory Kits.
Where most cable machines have built-in weight stacks, the ARCHON Wall Mount Cable Crossover Commercial Ball Bearing Cable Station uses 1” and 2” weight plates. This makes it easier to install and ideal for home use.
- Two separate pulley machines
- 19 height adjustments
- Two wall mounts per station
- 180-degree swivels
- Suitable for unilateral and bilateral upper and lower body exercises
The ARCHON Wall Mount Cable Crossover Commercial Ball Bearing Cable Station is a commercial-style cable crossover machine designed for home use. With two separate pulley machines, you can position each one according to the amount of space you have available. Plate loaded instead of supplied with weight stacks, this machine is versatile and suitable for beginner and advanced exercisers.
- Customizable width ideal for home use
- Offers a wide range of exercise
- Secure and stable in use
- Smooth and quiet in use
- No center beam means no pull-up/chin-up option
- Must be wall-mounted and cannot be fixed to the floor
- Attachments and weights not supplied and must be purchased separately
Because you can choose how far apart you place the pulleys, this cable crossover machine is suitable for smaller training spaces. However, the lack of a central beam means you cannot do pull-ups and chin-ups which, for some users, maybe a drawback.
Body-Solid BFFT10R Best Fitness Functional Trainer
- Smaller functional Trainer footprint
- 19 vertical pulley adjustments
- Single 190 lb weight stack
- Integrated Straight chinning bar
Body-Solid has an excellent reputation for making quality fitness equipment. The Body-Solid BFFT10R Best Fitness Functional Trainer is compact and versatile, making it ideal for home or garage use.
- Small footprint
- Two pulleys for unilateral and bilateral exercises
- Supplied with 190 lbs. weight stack
- Built-in chin-up/pull-up bar
- 19 vertical adjustments
The Body-Solid BFFT10R Best Fitness Functional Trainer allows you to do a wide range of upper body and lower body exercises in a relatively small space. The single selectorized weight stack means that changing exercises is a quick, simple process. Combined with an adjustable bench (not included) this is a great do-it-all option for home exercisers.
- Very compact and versatile
- Suitable for upper body and lower body exercises
- Independent pulleys for functional training
- Pull-up bar increases the number of exercises available
- Single 190 lbs. weight stack may be too light for some users
- Only supplied with one pair of nylon handles – extra accessories must be purchased separately
The Body-Solid BFFT10R Best Fitness Functional Trainer is a compact, affordable cable machine that is ideal for exercisers with limited space. However, despite its price and size, this machine performs every bit as well as bigger, more expensive units. However, where many machines have two 150-200 lbs. weight stacks, this machine only has one 190 lbs. stack which may mean it’s not heavy enough for some users.
Titan Fitness Cable Crossover Machine
- HIGH-QUALITY PULLEYS & CABLES: At Titan, we don't mess around when it comes to building our fitness equipment. We've designed these high-quality pulleys and cables using expert craftsmanship and superior materials. They're so strong, you won't have to worry about the cables snapping or breaking as you use them. You'll also get 2 premium cable handles with your purchase, giving you a better grip.
- CONVENIENT PLATE HOLDERS: This cable crossover machine can accommodate several different weight plates because it has 4 bumper holders. The plate holders measure 9.75" each. It's time to stack on the weights and get to work with this cable crossover machine by Titan. Add it to your fitness equipment today!
- BUILD YOUR MUSCLE: If you're hoping for effective muscle growth, then our cable crossover machine is for you. This machine can help you target a wide variety of muscles, including your pectorals, abs, deltoids, biceps, triceps, and obliques. In no time, you'll notice more developed muscles as you consistently use this exercise machine.
- GREAT FOR HOME GYMS: Stop wasting your time and gas going to the gym. Instead, you can work out in the comfort of your own home when you invest in this cable crossover machine. This unit is made to fit rooms with an 8-foot ceiling. It's perfect to put in your home, personal gym, or garage. Just store it against the wall and slide it out when you're ready to use it.
- DIMENSIONS: This cable crossover machine has a footprint of 113" W x 36" D. It has an overall height of 83.5" with a clearance height of 80.5", accommodating people of all shapes and sizes. The weight holders measure 9.75" in length. This machine weighs approximately 110 lbs., making it a lightweight piece of equipment.
The Titan Fitness Cable Crossover Machine is a no-frills cable machine designed for home use. With no built-in weight stacks, you can add as little or as much weight as you like, making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.
- 8’ height so suitable for most rooms and garages
- Two independent weight towers
- Four fixed pulleys
- High-quality pulleys and cables
This lightweight cable machine is designed specifically for home use. The manufacturers suggest that you can slide it out of the way when not in use. With its four pulleys (two high, two low) it allows for a reasonable range of exercises to be performed. It’s supplied with two nylon handles.
- Light and easy to install and move
- Ideal for home or garage use
- Not fixed to the wall or floor and could be unstable
- Center beam not suitable/strong enough to pull-ups or chin-ups
- Weight plates and accessories must be purchased separately
- Pulley height is not adjustable which limits the number of exercises that can be performed
When it comes to cable machines, you get what you pay for. This machine is very budget-friendly, but that means it lacks many of the bells and whistles to be found on more expensive machines. It’s lightweight, mobile design may mean that it’s unstable and that could be a drawback for advanced exercisers who want to lift heavy weights.
Body-Solid DELUXE CABLE CROSSOVER
- Includes Two Black 310 lb. Weight Stacks
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning. High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- Precision-Fitted Frame Components Constructed from Commercial Grade 11-Gauge, 2" x 4" Oval Tubing With An Electrostatically Applied Powder Coat Finish
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections. 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- Body-Solid's Exclusive Lifetime, In-Home Warranty Provides 100% Coverage for Every Part, Including Normal Wear Items
Made with serious home exercisers in mind, the Body-Solid DELUXE CABLE CROSSOVER GDCC250 Functional Trainer Home Gym with Black Stacks would not look out of place in a commercial gym. Big and sturdy, if you’ve got the space, this machine will deliver great workouts for years to come.
- Commercial-grade 11-gauge tubing with powder-coated finish
- Two 310 lbs. weight stacks
- 20 independent height adjustments
- Built-in pull-up/chin-up bar
- Lifetime, in-home warranty
Sturdy and stable, the Body-Solid DELUXE CABLE CROSSOVER GDCC250 Functional Trainer Home Gym with Black Stacks is built to last. The large weight stacks mean that it’s suitable not just for beginner and intermediates, but strong advanced exercisers too. With the built-in pull-up bars, this machine allows you to work virtually every muscle in your body.
- Enough weight for even the strongest user
- Very stable and sturdy
- Use for unilateral or bilateral upper body and lower body exercises
- Handles supplied
- Large footprint
- Hard to assemble, especially alone
- Accessories must be purchased separately
If you’ve got the space and don’t mind the price tag, the Body-Solid DELUXE CABLE CROSSOVER GDCC250 Functional Trainer Home Gym with Black Stacks would make a great addition to most home gyms. It’s as good as the machines you’ll find in the best commercial fitness centers, but you won’t have to wait in line to use it!
Finding the Best Cable Machines for Home Gym
When you are searching for the best home gym cable system, here are a few things that you should consider:
Cable machines are a large-sized workout equipment, and require some overhead clearance in order to install it. Thus, make sure that you have enough room in your home to assemble and use the equipment.
Always look for a cable machine that is simple to use. You won’t enjoy using your cable machine if you find it is complicated to adjust the weights or pulleys. The home equipment, which is easy to use, will surely make your workouts quicker and more efficient.
You should find out the things that you might need to assemble your unit. If it is easy to set up, you might be able to do it by yourself, but if it’s bulky you will need an extra pair of hands.
Let’s be fair- a cable machine is a big investment, so you will need to keep aside a large sum of money to purchase one of these gym units. However, if you are an ardent fitness enthusiast, investing in a good cable machine will prove to be a great investment in your future.
Before you buy a cable machine for your gym, make sure to check its total stack weight, its size, accessories and finally your budget. Don’t get the cheapest cable machine for your home gym; instead, think of it as a future asset for your gym and your health.
How to Use a Cable Machine
The cable machine works on the same principle as any strength building equipment. It helps to provide resistance for your muscles to work against. In the cable machine, the weights are attached to the cable with the help of pulleys. You workout by moving the cables, that remain under tension because of the added weights. Your muscle also remains under pressure while you exercise. It is worth noting that there is no ‘resting point’ when you workout with the cable machine.
Usually, every home cable machine consists of two weight stacks, that are attached with two cables. The space in the middle is used by the trainer to stand and perform workouts. There is a set of outer pulleys that can be adjusted in order to fix the cable attachments at varying heights. This setup of a cable machine lets the user perform diverse types of exercises. You can stretch the cables in almost any direction and they will still work against the same resistance. You can level up your training sessions by combining different cable accessories.
What Are The Benefits of a Cable Machine?
The flexibility of a cable machine means that it offers a large number of advantages that include:
You can perform a large range of exercises and tone every muscle group with the best cable machine. So, it becomes a great addition to your home gym if you are looking to buy a single price of gym equipment, or your home allows just enough space for one.
Muscle Group Isolation
A cable machine is the perfect equipment to isolate specific muscle groups. You can perform different exercises on a cable machine that specifically help to work your chest, biceps, triceps or any other muscle.
Safe to Use
Once you have mastered the use of a cable machine, you can safely use it to perform exercises as compared to the use of other weight-lifting equipment that includes uncertainty. Also, the use of a cable machine reduces the need for a spotter.
When you are using a single piece of gym equipment to work all your muscles, there is no need to switch machines and spend a long time loading and unloading weights.
Keeps You Interested
If you are bored with doing traditional exercises, a cable machine will ensure to revamp your old exercises.
Possible Cable Machine Exercises That Build Muscles
The cable machine can be used for working out your shoulders, chest, and triceps. You can use it to exercise your lower back and lower body, like legs, abdominals, knees and other body parts. Here is a list of the best exercises that you can do with a cable machine:
- Standing Cable Chest Press
- Standing Cable Row
- Cable Machine Squat
- Cable Forward Lunge
- Core Exercises
- Side Plank Cable Row
- Anti-Rotation Press
- Pall of Press
- Single-Arm Chest Fly
- Face Pull
- Shoulder Rotation
Note: Cable machines usually have a weight limit and they are good for isolating smaller muscles; thus it is recommended that you use less weight and higher repetitions. Be focused and work patiently on the muscles you want to work, and you won’t face any issues using these exercises to level up your training program.
A cable machine makes an amazing addition to your home gym. They provide you with a comfortable, safe and secure zone to perform a plethora of exercises with variations, that is needed to build your muscles. It will help to target your major muscle groups without the need for other gym equipment.
The best cable machine for a home gym is the PowerLine Cable Crossover, which offers you solid pulleys with various types of settings. In addition, XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine is also popular among fitness enthusiasts. It provides you with two 200lbs weight stacks with adjustable pulleys and an extremely robust frame.
Cable machines are a must have piece of equipment for your home gym! Read through our detailed product reviews before making your purchase.